45: "just fucking date already"

"okay darling you are officially ungrounded" brendon said to me as i dusted my room.
i threw the cloth on the floor. "really!?"
"yeah and uh no offence but your stress cleaning annoys the shit out of me" he added.
"why?" i folded my arms.
"because i never see you clean" he explained.
"oh well i clean a lot but i never show you because i knew it'd annoy you cuz you suck"

"so...you gonna go on that date?" he asked.
"i'll ask" i texted away.

me: how about that date?

justin😔👊: 30 minuets ;)

"i have a date in thirty minuets and tomorrow is my birthday. wow" i put my phone down.
"you miss, are thriving" brendon and me high fived then he left me to get changed.

i got into a black oversized hoodie, a black skirt and black rights. i put on my white socks and vans old skools. i put two cute bunches in my and brushed on mascara. i had slight acne right now but i find acne attractive so i kind of dont care. i went downstairs and had a snack while brendon was playing with the dogs. i ran and joined him and we ended up on the floor laughing, our faces being licked.

"you look adorable" brendon turned to face me.
"must have gotten it from you" i said.
"you're adopted" he chuckled.
"and?"
we both laughed again then the doorbell rang. "well i better go" i hugged my dad. "call me if you need anything" i said.
"hey im supposed to say that to you" he pointed out.
"and?"

after exchanging "i love you's" i got up and left. justin was waiting for me. he was dressed like a fucking e boy.
"so i may have went shopping with my mom as i really like the e boy look" he said. i laughed. "you look adorable" i closed the door and grabbed his hand and we were off.

we went to dairy queen and got some frozen yoghurt. we just talked as usual but it was even better. i felt something. justins hand creeped across the table and slipped into mine.

we left dairy queen and walked around town. we took some nice pictures to and i posted some.

@dylanurie: fave boy mwah

then i got a text from my Dad.

brendon🖤: just fucking date already
brendon🖤: hurry back i miss you :(
brendon🖤: also turn around

"turn around?" i did so and justin was holding a copy of "to all the boys i've loved before". it had a book mark on a certain page. he handed me it and i flipped to the page. it was the part when peter told lara he was in love with her.

i looked up at justin.
"dylan, i want to be your boyfriend" he said. i didnt think. i dropped the book and smashed our lips together. he kissed back, holding onto me.

we walked home smiling then we made it to my house and brendon was waiting with drinks. "sooo...how'd it go?" he asked.
"im dating a boy" i replied.
"awesome!"
we sat down with my dad and hung out. then brendon left to pick up sarah from the airport. we laid on the floor listening to music. justin looked really happy.
"i've crushed on you for so long and i just cant believe you're mine" he said to me.
"you're the only guy i'd date" i smiled.

we both fell asleep soon enough as it was late and i awoke to hear brendon and sarah talking.
"they're so cute" sarah said.
"dylan really deserves him. he's perfect" brendon said.

LADS!! A READER MADE DYL AND JUSTIN A PLAYLIST!!! CHECK IT OUT HERE!!

https://open.spotify.com/user/yw5o8qglgo7btmrc5r1jbiin1/playlist/4BGMU7pWIxUaLVm5C8zabZ?si=7Zm_WaFtSBKv4MkhVdl8WA