12: "fuck off sierra!"

the next day justin came over. i was re applying for school and he was helping me study and we were kinda in procrastination mode as i was doing his make up. sarah was doing some errands and brendon was in the studio.

"this song is so fucking good why did i just find it now?" i sighed.
"you ran away" he said.
"oh yeah" the song changed from thank you, next to when the party's over. i hummed along as i put lip gloss on his lips.
"i look like my sister" he said.
"you're sisters hot" i said, putting it away.
"dude! she's my sister!" he exclaimed.
"and im gay. shut the fuck up"
brendon poked his head in my open door. "uhh...someones here to see you" he said before quickly leaving.  i got up and went downstairs to see sierra.
"are you fucking kidding me!?" i went back upstairs and banged on the bathroom door.
"brendon!"
"not involved!" he said. i sighed and went downstairs.
"what?" i asked.
"dont be so bitchy!" she exclaimed.
"okay bye then" i opened the door for her to leave. she shut it.
"first you ruin our relationship, then you get a new girlfriend and when i try and take you away from your happiness you screw it up!?"
"what the fuck are you on about?"

"you moved on and that was not okay. how dare you do that to me!?"
"oh, you're such a bitch! you toxic toxic bitch!"
"me!? you are! and when i told your dad where you were i know you'd refuse to hang out with him! so i told him it was best to take you away from brendon AND out you"

"you..." i lunged at her and threw her to the floor. "do you know what i've had to go through because if you!?"
"honestly stop pitying yourself! you hurt me"
"GO FUCK YOURSELF!l
"dylan stop!" brendon held me close. "i need you to leave" he said to sierra.
"im not finished!" she reasoned.
"what the fuck does that even mean!?"
"i want her back!" she pointed out.
"fuck off sierra!" he exclaimed.

she was gone. i sank to the floor, processing what i'd heard. tears rolled down my cheeks. "im so sorry darling" brendon hugged me. i didn't hug him back...i just stared into space, confused.