28: "i never wanna see you again"

"dylan? justins here" brendon poked his head through my open door. i was sitting on the floor, tears spilling down my cheeks as i held the box of jessica's things. "oh darling c'mere" he knelt beside me and hugged me. i sniffled and let out my emotions. "it breaks my heart to see you like this" he sighed, wiping my tears gently. "here. i'll take this to jessicas mom while you and justin hang out today, okay?" he suggested. i nodded gratefully. "now you clean yourself up"

i was wearing a black YUNGBLUD t shirt, a black and white long sleeve striped top, a black skater skirt and black tights. i put some chains round my neck then did my make up. i did winged eye liner and mascara then put black hearts on my cheeks. i put some pink clips in my hair to put aside my fringe then slipped on my kanken.

justin and brendon were talking downstairs then they spotted me and awed.
"you look beautiful" brendon smiled warmly.
"you look like a tiktok e girl" justin teased me. i flicked his cheek and rolled my eyes. he yelped in pain and brendon giggled, putting his arms round me.
"you're such a daddys girl" justin scoffed.
"you're just jealous" i snickered. brendon laughed as he kissed my head gently.

he drove us into town then went to jessicas house to drop her stuff off. we got some bubble tea and sipped away as we walked around and talked. we were going to see a dodie live soon and i was so excited. justin wasn't a big fan but i brought us tickets to see YUNGBLUD. we were concert buddies i guess...

we finished our tea and sat in mcdonalds for a bit. we went live on instagram and did a bunch of dares as we didnt know what else to do. we shared some fries and got started..i found it easy to talk on streams for some reason.

shout something
"shes gay!" justin yelled pointing at me. i went red and giggled as people looked at us.

call out your ex's in public
"i have too many" justin turned to me as i cleared my thoat.
"sierra is a manipulative bitch" i said and justin laughed.

kiss each other
"wait thats a bit-" i cut justin off by pulling his lips onto mine. i pulled away and he pulled a face.
"thank god you rejected me" he said and i burst out laughing.

we ended the stream after ten more minuets and decided to get a bus into the next town for a bit as we walked to the bus stop, brendon called me.
"hey darling, i uh gotta tell you something" he said. worry filled me.
"are you okay?" i asked.
"yeah! yeah im fine don't worry!" i immediately felt calm. justin was doing a fortnite dance and i laughed.
"its about jessica" he said. "she's not in ohio. shes..."
"here" i whispered.
"huh?" brendon was confused.
"oh my god" i quivered. jessica was sitting at the bus stop with sierra. they were holding hands and laughing together. loud sobs escaped my mouth. justin tried calming me but i couldn't control myself.

jessica spotted me and her face fell. she ran over but i stepped back.
"im so sorry!" she said.
"you lied to me" i cried.
"im sorry! im so sorry! i-i just-"
"dont bother! okay!?

i never wanna see you again!"