24: "i keep messing up!"

"dylan! enough!" brendon shouted. i whimpered and stepped back. he sighed and calmed himself.
"its okay. you're okay"

a few hours ago

"so...you wanna get some food?" brendon asked as i searched for food in the fridge.
"i can't cancel on justin" i said.
he nodded and thought for a while. "let him come along!"
a few minuets later, the three of us were on our way to get pizza. we listened to ariana grandes new song and i fell in love. we made it to dominos and got a pizza, fries and drink each. we finished our food and walked down the street drinking and laughing.

brendon said he'd get the car. i leaned against justin, his arm around me.
"i've missed you" i said.
"i've missed you too, you lesbian" he said. i laughed and he did too.
"hey" i look up to see sierra. i rolled my eyes. "hi" justin said blankly. he was too nice. i shuffled closer to him.
"so...you okay?" she asked me. i didn't respond. "single?"
"no and not for a long time" i replied.
"honestly give it a rest! you and jessica won't last!" she said.
"its been two years" i responded.
"so? that dosen't mean you'll make it to three!"
"hey. leave her alone" justin said.
"shut up. you can't even find love"
"this isn't about me!"
"so? you're probably gonna die alone" she scoffed.
justin was quiet. "don't talk to him like that!"
"what you gonna do about it?" my drink flew out of my hand and towards her. sierra was now covered in pepsi.
"dylan!" brendon was back.
"i swear to god, you need to stop!" i snapped.

"or what?" she replied. i snatched justins drink from him and she cowered back.
"dylan c'mon" brendon picked me up and hauled me away.
"no!" i tried escaping as justin took his drink back.
"i wasn't finished!"

now

i sniffled, scared that he shouted at me.
"hey. its okay" he gave me a little hug. i was close to crying but i controlled my breathing and calmed down. "i didn't mean to scare you" he explained. "but you did this" he lifted his t shirt up a bit and there was a yellow bruise.
"oh my god im so sorry!"
i started to cry.
"no, no dylan" he laughed. "it's okay" he gave me a hug.
"i keep messing up" i sobbed.
"you're a human. of course you mess up" he pulled me right into his warm arms while i drenched him with tears.