48: "i love you so much dylan"

"hey strawberry?" brendon knocked on my door. "you got a minuet?" he asked. i nodded and stood up. i followed him downstairs to the living room. "just wanted to spend some time with you" he smiled warmly. there were snacks on the table and music was playing in the background.
"awesome" i grinned.

brendon and sarah went on their honeymoon while i stayed with justin. sarah was getting a lot of hate currently so she was taking time off social media. i was getting some too but i was kind of used to it so i could deal with it.

"so...how are you?" brendon asked as i snatched the bowl of m&ms off the table.
"im actually doing pretty good! you?"
"i feel awesome" he ran a hand through his hair and had a huge smile on his face.
"im so glad" i said.
"how's justin?"
"he's at therapy right now but he's been doing really good"
"i can see why - he's dating you" i blushed when he said that.
"well..."

"hey" he put his potato chips down. "im serious. you've really impacted his life
in a good way. from friends to a couple. it's because of you he's so happy. its because of you im married to sarah and we have a family. im so happy man" he really did have a big smile on his face. "c'mere you" he opened his arms. i put the bowl down and buried myself into them. "i love you so much dylan" he kissed my head gently.
"i love you too"

we pulled away soon enough.
"you wanna play fortnite?" he asked.
i sighed. "do i have a choice?"