40: "justin its 4am"

"dylan! where have you been!?" brendons eyes were red.
"im sorry!" i ran and hugged him.
"whats that on your neck?" i covered it quickly. "n-nothing!" i stammered.
"why didn't you answer any of my calls?" he asked.
"my phone died!" i showed him.
"you couldn't call me from someone else's phone?" he got me there. "where even were you? also i know thats a hickey!" fuck.
"well...justin set me up with a girl from his school" i started. "and things may have...escalated?" i gulped. i was scared as fuck.
"you told me you were going to see justin!"
"i did go see him! and he introduced me to emma!" i explained. "you can ask him. i went off with her afterwards"

"dylan please just text me. even when plans change. i was really scared" he breathed.
"im sorry i-i didn't mean to disappoint you"
"hey its okay. it was one time. i dont wanna lose you" he hugged me and sniffled. i felt horrible. "so...emma huh?" he smirked.
"she is the nicest girl ever!" i exclaimed.
"well at least you're happy" he hugged me again. "god i was so scared" he mumbled.
"im so sorry" i hugged him back.
"its okay. im just glad you're okay" he kissed my head. "its late, get some sleep okay?"
i nodded. "goodnight. i love you" i said, letting go of him.
he grabbed my hands and pulled me back into his arms, smiling. "i love you too"

i went upstairs and took off my make up then got into my pyjamas, washed my hands and got into bed and fell asleep.

i woke up to my phone ringing and jolted up it was 4am!

"justin its 4am" i yawned.
"can i come over?" he was crying.
"are you okay bro?" i asked.
"no. im not" he sobbed.
"hey its okay. should i wake up brendon and come get you?" i pondered.
"no i-im almost here" he sniffled.
"be careful! please" i slid out of bed and opened my door quietly. i tiptoed downstairs and waited by the front door.

five minuets later justin was in my arms crying. "its okay" i whispered, comforting him. "c'mon lets get you to bed" i took his hand and led him upstairs. we got to my room and i closed the door. he went to my bathroom to get into his pjs that he left here.

he got out and we got into bed. he was sobbing into my shoulder, pouring out his worries and feelings. he was hurting badly and it broke my heart.