25: "im putting you on new medication"

"so...you have made little progress. however i've decided that im putting you on new medication" molly said. i nodded. "her prescription should be ready tomorrow" she said to brendon.

we got home and i went to sleep. i woke up to see justin eating a sandwich.
"your dad and i played fortnite" he said, his mouth full.
i scoffed. "i should get a snack" i got up and went downstairs. brendon and sarah were watching a movie. i got a bag of chips from the pantry and went back to justin. i sat next to him.
"how was therapy?" he asked.
"new meds" i said.
"good luck.. hey is lesbian sex really that bad?"
i started chocking. he patted my back and i spat my food out in the trash can. "what!?"
"okay so uh my cousin made me watch this movie with her called blue is the warmest colour and it was really...scandalous"

"dylan? are you okay?" my dad knocked on my door. i lifted my head and coughed. justin showed me a clip from the movie and i am now traumatised. i started throwing up again in the toilet. i finally opened the door and justin was laughing his head off. brendon gave me a glass of water and a hug.
"what happened?"
"justin showed me a clip from this movie and it was so gross!" i exclaimed.
"what movie?" he asked.
"uh...blue is the warmest colour"

"thats basically porn!"
"OKAY ANYWAY justin decided to know me the two girls having their moments and im offended!"
"is that how you and jessica do it?" justin teased. i threw my water at him causing him to laugh harder.
"dylan!" brendon snatched the glass from me.

"no its not thanks!" i went red. "im offended! i bet that movie was made for white men who fetishise lesbians that probably end up jacking off to that movie!" i exclaimed. the dudes laughed.
"look. that movie dosent define every single girl who likes girls. okay? its all part of the male gaze and you know who you are in your heart" i nodded as brendon hugged me.
"gay" justin said.

"i swear to god i'll hit you!" i said.