Chapter 4

(Alex photo above)

~Catherine's POV

Today is the first day of school, I knew there'll be new students in school today. That's good news for me because new students means more students for me to bully and make their lives miserable.

I'm the captain of the cheerleading team and of course nobody can be as pretty as I am.

I'm the hottest girl in school, and my two best friends Kylie and Genesis are the second hottest girls. As for Cindy and her two bitch friends, they're not as hot as we are. They're just stupid for trying to compete with me.

They're trying to be ME!

Well too bad for them because not only am I the captain of the cheerleaders, I'm dating the hottest guy in school and my stepfather is the school principal.

I got to school riding my favorite jeep, Range Rover. I saw a couple of new students, and I smiled to myself. They weren't as pretty as I am, not even close.

I parked my jeep at my usual spot in the parking lot and hooped out. Kylie and Genesis got out of their cars as well and we walked towards the school entrance. Then I overheard some students gossiping.

"Hey Mandy," One student said, "have you seen the new girl in 11th grade?"

Spinning my head, I saw Jennifer talking to Mandy and Amanda.

"Yes, I saw her not long ago. She's so cute and gorgeous" Mandy replied.

"She's so tall and beautiful. She looks like a supermodel" Amanda mused.

I walked toward the students gossiping, Kylie and Genesis followed closely behind. The students started shivering when they saw us coming towards them.

"What new girl were you girls talking about?" I asked in disgust.

"I, I don't know her name" Jennifer stuttered. "But she came to school with her mother and brother I guess. They're at the principal's office"

"So, she so cute and gorgeous huh?" I arced a brow at Amanda, to which she shuddered in fear.

"Y-Yes, she is" Mandy mumbled.

"How so?" I questioned, faking a smile.

"She's tall and pretty like a supermodel" Amanda blabbed. "She's like the teenage version of Beyonce"

"Will you all just shut up and get out of my face" I yelled at them, angrily.

"Sorry Cat" Jennifer sputtered and ran off.

"We're so sorry Cat" Mandy and Amanda apologized and ran off in fear.

I was so angry I could hear my heart pound. I have never felt so in secured, ever.

This new girl can't be that pretty, can she?

"Let's go and find this new girl" I said to Kylie and Genesis.

I stomped my way towards the School entrance with Kylie and Genesis trialing behind me. We matched into the hallways, and almost immediately, we saw a lady talking to a girl and a boy.

That must be the new girl!

She was about 6 feet tall and she had a straight and prefect body. LIKE A MODEL!

I guess we've got a competition after all!

Don't worry, I'll destroy her.

Soon the lady left them and walked towards the exit door. I noticed those three hideous best friends, Vicky Veronica and Melissa waving at the new boy. I was glad when he left his sister to meet the girls.

After their supposed Mother went out of the school building, the new girl spun around, facing our direction. I almost lost my breath.

"No way!" Genesis gasped.

"What is it?" I asked Genesis, while glaring at the new girl.

"Uh, she's, she's uh, so ugly" Genesis stuttered.

I rolled my eyes, mentally cursing at Genesis. I knew she was lying, because the new girl was obviously pretty.

Uh, no she's not!

Yes, she is.

Wait, why am I talking to myself? Ugh!

"She may think that she's pretty, but she's not" I hissed.

Lies, lies, lies.

The girl caught us glaring at her. She had a confused look on her face. She just stood staring at us cluelessly. I guess is she knew we didn't like her very much.

So what now?" Kylie asked.

"Don't worry girls, I know exactly what to do" I smirked at the idea that popped into my head.

"She won't even know what hit her" Genesis gritted.

"No one comes to MY SCHOOL to steal MY SPOTLIGHT" I stated, emphasizing on the word 'spotlight'

Just then the bell rang and everybody hurried to class.