Chapter 10

*West-End High School*

Chandelier's pov

It was history class, the last period before lunch break. Mr. Pedro, our history teacher was doing his job...Teaching, but he was having his usual problem of being unable to control the students. History is generally boring, I know! But the 'big boys' in the class just literally makes life a living hell for most teachers, especially teachers like Mr. Pedro... Calm, quiet, uh too quiet actually?

Poor him!

The 'big boys' as they are called were mostly guys in the soccer team. They are so full of themselves, they make the most noise in class, and even make out in the class while lessons are ongoing.

"Hey Kelly, keep it down. Come on guys, I'm still in class" Mr. Pedro cautioned a student.

"Sorry Mr. Pedro. It's just that Andy told me that Emily's boobs are so soft, and I wanted to see for myself" Kelly said smirking as he smacked Emily's breast.

My jaw almost dropped on my desk. He did not just do that.

"Damn right, her boobs are soft." He told triumphantly.

What a jerk!

The whole class burst into laughter except for a few students like Pete, of course myself and a nerd guy who's name I don't know. From his look I'm guessing he's Emily's boyfriend, or not.

Mr. Pedro sighed. He glared at Kelly and his friends. I could tell Mr. Pedro was clueless of what to do. We all looked at him, eagerly awaiting for his reaction. Maybe he'd ask Kelly to report to the principal's office. I mean, isn't that how most teachers punish students these days?

The bell rang almost immediately. It was my favorite period, LUNCH BREAK!

Everyone started hurrying out of the classroom. Did I mention that I always wait back for everyone to leave the classroom first? I really hate the rush.

Pete came over to my desk. He wasn't having his usual smile on.

"Hey"

"Hey" I raised a brow at him. "Everything OK?"

"Yeah, just not so happy about some misbehaviour in high school"

I raised a brow at him again. "You're talking about the, big boys?" I stressed on the last two words to show my distaste.

"Yeah, you know? Teachers are the greatest and they shouldn't be made jest of in the classroom"

"I agree. But I also think Mr. Pedro is too easy on students." I said in a shrug.

"What can he possibly do in this situation? You know? This is the problem with most private schools in America. Students whose parents are rich and influential tend to misbehave as such. And the teachers can't even scold them otherwise they risk loosing their jobs, or the rich parents stop donating to the schools."

"Oh, that sucks" I grimaced. "So, You leaving? Or you wanna stay in class" I asked tiredly.

"Oh yes I am" Pete blushed. "Let's head to the cafeteria"

We left the classroom. I almost forgot to say, Pete and his sister Selene are pretty much the only friends I have in school now.

I couldn't believe my eyes on reaching the cafeteria. Selene was standing and shivering with three girls surrounding her. There was food dumps, juices, chocolate and much more all over Selene's body.

That was when it hit me, Catherine and her friends made a mess of Selene's clothes. Pete ran toward Selene, and I followed him.

"How dare you Cat!" Pete yelled as he got close to them.