Chapter 8

(Selene photo above)

~Catherine's pov

The female basketball audition was finally over. Now it's time for the cheerleaders rehearsal at the gym.

I hate those basketball players!

They always think that basketball players are athletes while cheerleaders are mere dancers. And that bitch girl called Cindy is the one spreading this stupid gossip. She has no idea! Cheerleading is the best school club, and all other clubs comes after.

Just as I entered the gym with Kylie and Genesis behind me of course, I saw Chandelier. She must've auditioned for the female basketball team?

How pathetic!

Well, it's better the way she auditioned for the basketball team. I would've never let her join my cheerleading team. There's no way she's gonna steal my spotlight!

My eyes prowled on her the whole time as I watched her coming down the stairs. I stood patiently waiting for her to get to where we were. She cluelessly draw near, as she hastily walked towards the exit door. I shoulder bumped her as she was about walking pass me. It was obvious I did it on purpose but I didn't care.

"Look who we have here" I said folding my arms.

She glared at me with so much anger. "Why the hell did you bump into me?" She yelled. "I know you did that on purpose."

"Let's say I did bump you intensionally, so what are you gonna do about it?" I smirked.

She thought to herself for a while then she spoke in a serious tone. "Now look here, to me Sugar Queen" She gritted, her eyes were lowered. Anger was written all over her face. Her eyes were dim which sent shiver down my spine. She took two steps towards me, and I took a step back in fear which made me to bump into Genesis, and I was halted. I have never seen anything like the anger on her face.

"I'm not some girl you can bully or push to the wall" She continued "if I were you, I would leave me alone. Do you understand?" She sneered. "And leave Selene alone! She's a good girl."

I was shocked and speechless. I bet Kylie and Genesis were shocked too.

"Cat?" Kylie muttered when I did nothing .

I blinked several times. I was embarrassed but I quickly push it away and put back on my bossy face. "We'll see about that" was all I could say.

Chandelier left immediately. All the girls in the gym had been staring at us the whole time. They were probably shocked too. I've got to do something about this situation so these girls would know that I'm still in charge here.

"Cat?" Kylie called again "What just happened? You totally let that bitch get away"

"OMG! Cat? Are you scared of her now?" Genesis said

What the fuck did she just say?

"No way! Of course not" I said putting my nose in the air "I'm not afraid of that little freak"

"So? What happened?" Kylie insisted. She's the inquisite one, sometimes I just can't with her.

"Yeah, why did you back off when Chandelier threatened?" Genesis questioned.

Ugh, I could punch their noses right now.

"It's called acting, stupid" I said facing them.

"Acting?" Kylie and Genesis said in unison

"Yes, I had to act like I was scared so she'd keep talking." I lied. "And you know what happens when people talk too much?" I smirked