Chapter 21

*at Cindy's room 6:15am*

Cindy's pov

I was up all night. I just lay on my bed facing the ceiling, sleepless. The girls had decided to stay with me tonight. That's so sweet of them but, I'm not up for sweetness right now. I'm still in trouble, that hasn't changed.

I sat up on my bed. I looked over my shoulder, the girls were still sleeping. The Bella twins and Chandelier slept in my room just to make sure that I'm fine.

Christy murmured something in her sleep. I glared at her. "shit. Don't talk in your sleep" I smacked her.

She groaned and shifted slightly to her left. She bumped into Chandelier who was waking up by now.

I watched Chandelier wake up slowly. The sun rays traveled through the window and pierced into her eyes. She winced and shut her eyes tight. She rubbed her eyes repeatedly until they adjusted to the bright rays of the sun, then she opened them.

"Morning!" I muttered

"Hey, you're awake." she paused and thought to herself. "Did you sleep at all?"

"Not much."

"I'm sorry but you'll have to rest eventually. You don't wanna look pale and sick"

I nodded. Christy murmured something from her sleep again.

Shit.

"Wake up y'all, it's dawn" I hissed, smacking Anna and Christy. They both woke up.

"Hmm, what time is it?" Anna groaned.

"Sleepy head." I rolled my eyes.

Anna sat up and rubbed her eyes. She stretched her body making a long grumbling noise. Christy fell back on the bed. "I'm too tired." she grumbled.

"Good morning." Chandelier said in a croaked voice.

"Hey, good morning. How long have you been up?" Anna mumbled.

"Not long. But I have a hunch that Cindy has been up all night." Chandelier eye signaled with Anna, telling Anna to be concerned about me.

"Oh" Anna blurted. She got the message of Chandelier's eye contact. "Cindy, how are you doing dear?"

"I'm ok." I forced a smile on my face.

"If you're not ok, you can always tell us. You know that right?" Anna said patting my shoulder.

I didn't reply.

"What do you think your parents will do when they find out about the fire?" Chandelier asked.

"I'm not sure. I haven't been in this situation before, so I don't know. But one thing is certain. My father is gonna be so furious when he finds out about this, even my mom wouldn't be able to calm him down."

"Cindy, I am so sorry this happened" Ann muttered.

"It's fine. This is not your fault Anna." I said. "I'll have to face it when my parents returns. What's the worst that can happen? I'll probably be grounded when they learn about the fire."