Chapter 35

~Mr. Grayson's POV

I left the game arena and headed into the School building. My family were still watching the match in the game arena. I didn't want to bother my kids, so I told only my wife that I was going to take a pee.

As I got into the school building, I walked down the quiet hallways trying to locate where the restroom was. yes, I'm not so familiar with the school building, but I was sure I would find my way around. Everyone was at the game arena, and I was sure I was the only one in the school building.

Finally I found the restroom, I opened the door and went into one of the toilet booths. I sighed in relief as I unzipped my pants and started to ease myself. I was halfway through when someone opened to door to the toilet. I heard several footsteps walk in, one went into a toilet booth while the other just stood outside the booth.

"Yo Eddie, did yo make sure no one is in the building?" The person inside the toilet booth asked.

"Ye man, no one is in this building but us." The one outside the booth whose name I supposed is Eddie replied.

"Alright cool, I'll be done in a bit." The first one said.

I was through easing myself but I decided to stay back so the two students would leave first. I didn't want them to feel awkward seeing a man in the students' restroom. The one in the toilet came out as I heard water rushing from the sink as he washed his hands.

"So uh, yo said yo sold all the coke?" .he first one said.

"Ye man, sold 'em all. It's crazy, I never thought for once that I'd sell out all my cocaine before you Greg." Eddie whined.

"The fuck man, how many times have I told you to not call it by it's name. You never know when someone might overhear our conversation, so they don't know what we actually talking about." Greg quarreled

"Ye man, you're right. I'm sorry." Eddie apologized. I froze in my spot. Are these high school boys really selling cocaine?

"Whatever man. How much coke yo said yo need again?" Greg inquired.

"Maybe $200, I need to sell 'em out real soon, you know? a nigga has gotta make more money." Eddie croaked.

"Yo have to chill a bit, Principal Fagin hasn't brought new bags yet. But I'll meet him up at our usual place on Friday to pick up some coke, so I'll get yo more cock by next week." Greg said.

"Yo man, why does Fagin always has to supply us coke only through you? I've been selling coke for him long enough. He can trust me as much as he trusts you, you know? I can come with you to Home-base to pick up some cock too." Eddie whined.

"Man shut up. Yo see this business we're into? It's a dangerous one, Principal Fagin can't risk involving too many students to pick up the starch for him. So keep yo mouth shut. I'll get yo more cock next week, chill out." Greg hissed. "But in the main time, I brought yo a lil cock from the one I starched last week. Yo can hold on this one before I get more in three days time."

"Alright my man, Thank you" Eddie chuckled

"Let's bounce before somebody gets here." Greg ushered them out of the restroom. I heard them shut the entrance door as they went out of the restroom into the hallways.