Chapter 13

*West-End High School*

~Cindy's pov

I arrived in school just in time riding my new Mercedes Benz SLS. Yap that's right, Mercedes latest model '18. The music blasted from the speakers. It didn't bother me that the loud music was catching a lot of attention, actually that was exactly what I wanted. I continued nodding my head to the rhythm of the music as I pulled over in the parking lot. It was an old song by Chamillionaire titled 'riding dirty'.

I didn't care that the song was decades old, I chose to play this song because I knew a lot of persons will be hating on me when they see me riding my new Mercedes Benz. I love the lyrics of song, it suits today's atmosphere.

🎵 They see me rolling,
They hating.
Patrolling they trying to catch me riding dirty.
Tryna catch me riding dirty
Tryna catch me riding dirty (x2)

My music is so loud,
I'm swanging.
They hoping that they gon' catch me riding dirty.
Tryna catch me riding dirty
Tryna catch me riding dirty (x2) 🎵

I liked the fact that everyone was staring hard through my tinted glass to see who was in the car. I saw Cat, Kylie and Genesis sitting on the trunk of Catherine's car. From the moment I drove in, jealousy was written all over Cat's face. She was so jealous even without knowing who owned the car.

Wait for it, y'all gonna find out me soon!

I parked my car at my favorite spot in the parking lot and turned off the Ignatius.

"Isn't that Cindy's favorite parking spot? Whoever is in the car is taking Cindy's favorite spot" I heard a student say.

"Cindy is gonna be so mad when she arrives" another student said.

I opened my handbag and brought out my pancake to retouch my makeup. I also applied a nude lipstick on my lips. I looked at the mirror, satisfied, before putting away the makeup. I turned off the music and I got out of my car. I held my handbag with my left hand, using my right hand to flip my car key in the air. Then I slowly removed the sunshade I wore and kept it in my handbag.

I knew I looked breathtaking in my short blue denim jacket, a white velvet gown which was a little above my knee, and a pair of blue heels to match. My gown hung on my curves.

Everyone gasp as I got out of my car. I could see envy in the eyes of the girls. They all admired my new car.

I caught a glimpse of Cat's expression. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Kylie and Genesis were equally surprised.

Yeah. Take that, bitches!

Some students who were 'my fans' ran towards me and clustered around me. Yeah, I said 'some students.' I've got few haters too. Those ones hating on me were obviously the 'Catherine fans'.

"OMG Cindy! I love your car" Nicky squealed.

"Thanks Nicky, my dad got it for me just yesterday" I said proudly.

"Really?" Nicky gasp "It's not even your birthday yet"

"It doesn't have to be my birthday before I can get a new car" I said feeling big.