Jelousy (klaine)

As a sorry for being so late... i wrote an extra chapter for you guys
————————————————————
"Gay Blaine, gay Blaine when did you break up with pancake face," Becky Jackson says as she stops a few meters away from Blaine.
"Becky i would really appreciate if you didn't call my fiance pancake face and no we're not broken up" Blaine replies wondering where Becky got that idea from.
" yeah you are," she says pulling out her iPad and showing Blaine the photo of Elliot kissing Kurt's cheek. Blaine walks towards her and sees the photo most couples would take.
"Um, that... a great photo Becky but don't worry Elliot and Kurt are just friends," Blaine says trying not to sound sad.
" just friends my ass, speaking of ass pancake face is getting some OH SNAP," Becky says turning around and walking the other direction.
Blaine turns to Artie and Tina and says he is going to call Kurt.

After three rings Kurt picks up

" Hey Blaine what's up," his fiance says with a tone of happiness in his voice., " nothing much. I was just wondering what that photo on Facebook was about" Blaine says with a hint of jealousy in his voice.
" Oh, that was just a photo to show our new friend. Why?" Kurt says suspiciously " oh it's just Becky said some stuff about you and I breaking up and you getting with Elliot" Kurt sighs and replies " Blaine are you jealous?" Kurt says jokingly " well..." Blaine replies " Blaine you have nothing to worry about... I love you... this ring on my finger should prove that" Kurt says and Blaine knows it's true because Kurt's words were full of love.
" yeah i guess it's just... I love you so much and that photo scared me" Blaine says " how about this when you come out here to live I will show you how much I love but for now I have to go, Santana and I are having a girls day and yes I meant Santana I love you Blaine" Kurt says empathising the word you.
"I love you too...so so much" then Kurt hangs up and Blaine walks to glee club with a huge grin on his face.

Don't forget
Thought? Pm me if you have any requests.