When i was your age (klaine)

This one shot was suggested by kllaineydayss. Thanks for my first promts i hope this is what i wanted.

A/n- blaine is a freshman at nyada kurt is a senior at McKinley.

————————————————————
" ok guys for this lesson i invites one of my old students blaine anderson to come and teach you guys this week.i have to go but i will see you all next week"Mr shue says as everyone enters and sees a amber eye coloured boy standing by the piano.

"Ok as you heard i am blaine, i go to nyada and i am happy to be here" blaine says smiling.

" hey you can totally play me when ever you want" santana smirk.

" sorry i'm gay, 100% gay." Blaine answers. He looks around the room and his eyes hand on the beautiful boy sat in the corner with a brown headed girl.

" ok guys for this lesson i just want to get to know you so lets go around the room.." blaine looks at the list if names will gave him. He only recogises one name. Kurt, mr shue had told him about Kurt and how he is being badly bullied for being gay. He promised shue he would offer his help since he's been the same thing.

" ok kurt...you go first" blaine say calling the name before thinking about it. The beautiful boy his eyes landed on earlier stood up and introduces himself.

" kurt hummel, countertenor, broadway obsessed and i'm gay" he quickly says before sitting down. For the rest of the lesson blaine didn't pay attention to anyone but kurt and only realised the lesson was over when everyone started to get up.

" kurt stay behind for a minute please." Blaine asks politely. Kurt nods and waits for everyone to leave.

" so kurt.mr shue told me that you're having troubles with some of the kids and when i was your age i used to too and i wanted to tell you that if you need anyone ever you can come to me" blaine says blushing. Your so damn cute kurt hummel. No blaine you only met him today

" ok but when i was your size i was only 13" kurt quips laughing, trying to get rid of some of the tension. Damn he is so hot even with his tiny size.

" oh mean i'm only trying to help" blaine says feigning offence.

" well would you consider going on a date with someone my size" blaine rushes out.

" yeah if you don't mind going out with someone my age" kurt says jokingly.

" i don't mind at all, ill pick you up tomorrow at 7" blaine says before walking kurt out of the choir room doing a victory dance in his head.

————————————————————
Was this good or not?

I hope you enjoyed it. This was my first prompt
Thanks again to kllaineydayss for the promt and remember i am greatful to any promts so keep them coming

Love yall
Meg