He's mine (klaine)

Kurt pov.

" what you wanna watch babe" i say as i look at the movie shelf.
"Um hairspray" adam answers after a few seconds. I pick up the movie and slot it in the disk player. Half way through the movie i feel my phone buzz and decide to answer it outside since it is blaine and adam gets jealous easy.

" hello blaine what can i do for you" i say jokingly. We had broken up 3 months ago but are still really good friends. Blaine doesn't know about adam because i don't want to make him upset.

" i was wondering if your coming to mr shues wedding" he answers shyly.

" yeah i am but i'm bringing someone..." i say. Adam and i decided to tell everyone when we go home because it's been a month since we started dating.

" oh who?" Blaine asks sadly.
" my b-boyfriend"
I say as guilt races through my body. I can tell blaine is about to cry so i hang up and walk back to adam and sit down.

Blaine pov

He has a boyfriend.
Does that mean he is over me?
I have to get him back
He's mine

(Mr shues reception)
Omnipresent pov

As kurt and adam enter the venue kurt instantly realises that everyones eyes were on him. He looks down to see that adam was now holding his hand.

" wanna dance?" Adam asks. Kurt nods. Kurt had not seen blaine today and that is sad because blaine is still his best friend.

Adam and kurt walk over to the dance floor and start dancing to 'just the way you are' and a few other songs

As the song finishes kurt asks to sit down because he is tierd. It's not true, the song was teenage dream and he didn't feel comfortable dancing to this song with someone else when it's his and blaine's song.

"Adam i'm gonna go find my friends so you can meet them." Kurt says as he walks away.

As he is walking around he bumps into someone. Blaine.

" hey ku-kurt" blaine says shyly.
" hey blaine wanna meet adam" kurt says to his friend.
" actually i can't it's my turn to sing." Blaine says walking on the stage.

Blaine whispers something to the DJ and grabs a microphone. As soon as the song starts kurt recognises it as katy perry 'the one that got away'

Summer after high school, when we first met
We make-out in your Mustang to Radiohead
And on my eighteenth birthday, we got matching tattoos
Used to steal your parents liquor and climb to the roof
Talk about our future like we had a clue
Never planned that one day I'd be losing you
In another life, I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away
I was June and you were my Johnny Cash
Never one without the other, we made a pact
Sometimes when I miss you, I put those records on, whoa
Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Saw you downtown, singing the blues
It's time to face the music, I'm no longer your muse
In another life, I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away
The one, the one, the one
The one that got away
All this money can't buy me a time machine, no
Can't replace you with a million rings, no
I should'a told you what you meant to me, whoa
Cause now I pay the price
In another life, I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away
The one (the one)
The one (the one)
The one (the one)
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away

When he finishes adam looks at kurt to see him laughing and crying at the same time.

" why you crying...wait that's blaine isn't it" adam asks angrily. Kurt nods and adam storms towards the shorter boy and drags him to out to the corridor kurt at his feet.

" what do you think your doing. Kurt is my boyfriend now so back off" adam shouts.

" i was singing and trying to get the love of my life back.. he might be your boyfriend but he is my soulmate. My one true love and you and British accent is not going to take him from me. He has been mine since the first day we met 2 years ago. I might have done something stupid but even though he might not believe me i love him more than anything.." suddenly kurt cuts him off.

" I believe you and i love you too" kurt says before tuning to adam.

" adam you're a really nice guy but i can't get over blaine he's right i'm his i always have been" kurt says smiling at blaine.

" i will kill you for this hobbit" adam yells
" no you won't because if you do i will personally see to that you are kicked out if nyada, and put in jail for threatening him, i thought you were a nice  boy but tonight has made me realise that you are a jealous, egotistical asshole who doesn't care about anything but what he wants, so if you don't mind i would like you leave and if you ever talk to me again i will challenge you to the next midnight madness and we both know how that ends" kurt screams confidently. Adam slaps kurt before storming away.

" omg kurt are you okay?" Blaine asks concerned. Kurt nods and takes blaines hand.

" blaine, i know this is probably not the best time but i love you more than anything and i don't want to spend another minute appart so, blaine warbler will you take me back" kurt says,Blaine doesn't answer he just kisses him passionately.

" in case you didn't get the message what was a yes" blaine states before kissing kurt again lovingly.