Change part 2 (klaine)

Here's part 2
—————————————————————
The next morning mr schue calls for an emergency meeting.

" guys i have sad news kurt will no longer be part of this group, he told me a few minutes ago, he said it is too hard pretending he belongs here when in fact he doesn't belong anywhere" Mr. Schue says as everyone turns to blaine and looks at him sadly.

" what's going on with kurt he is like a totally different person?" Mercades asks blaine.

" um he said he doesn't like the way he feels about myself anymore , he hates how he looks and  he's sick of always being judged so he said he was joining the basketball team, changing his look and he broke up with me" blaine says breaking down into tears. Everyone gasps at him and Mercedes pulls him into a hug.

" why, why would he do that he loves you more than anything" tina asks.

" he said it's because I deserve someone better than a 'fag' like him" blaine answers quoting kurt's words from yesterday.

"Why is he acting like this" mike asks out loud.

" because of the football team mainly Karofsky and Azimo"blaine answers calming down a little

There is a silence for a few minutes before Mr. Schue speaks up.

" i have a plan, what if i talk to kurt to see if he will change his mind about everything"mr schue says. Everyone nods.

" ok meet me in the auditorium after school today guys" mr schue says as the first bell rings.

After school mr schue asks kurt to meet him for a quick talk.

" hey mr s. Why do you want to talk to me. It will have to be quick i have practice" kurt asks pointing to his uniform sorrowfully.

" um...kurt i wanted to talk to you about your decision to leave glee and break up with blaine" mr schue says looking at kurt.

" you can't you change my decision, no one can, blaine deserves better and you guys don't need me in fact you're probably better without me" kurt says walking off the stage and leaving.

Mr schue sighs sadly as everyone else enters.

" it didn't work, he is very persistent about this, i'm sorry guys." Mr schue says. Blaine just looks down at his feet for the rest of the lesson and thinks of a way to get the love if his life back, then it hit him all he has to do is make kurt realise how truly important he is to blaine.

Kurt meet me in the auditorium after basketball practice- BA

After everyone is dismissed blaine quickly grabs a guitar and sits on the edge of the stage and waits for kurt.

" blaine what is this about?" Kurt says as he walks over to the stage.

" kurt i want to sing you something i wrote yesterday. Hopefully it will make you realise that you are the love of my life and you are not alone" blaine says as he starts to strum the guitar.

I've been alone
Surrounded by darkness
I've seen how heartless
The world can be
I've seen you crying
You felt like it's hopeless
I'll always do my best
To make you see
Baby, you're not alone
'Cause you're here with me
And nothing's ever gonna bring us down
'Cause nothing can keep me from lovin' you
And you know it's true
It don't matter what'll come to be
Our love is all we need to make it through...
Now I know it ain't easy
But it ain't hard trying
Everytime I see you smiling
And I feel you so close to me...
And you tell me:
Baby, you're not alone
'Cause you're here with me
And nothing's ever gonna bring us down
'Cause nothing can keep me from lovin' you
And you know it's true
It don't matter what'll come to be
Our love is all we need to make it through...
I still have trouble
I trip and stumble
Trying to make sense of things sometimes...
I look for reasons
But I don't need 'em
All I need is to look in your eyes
And I realize...
Baby, I'm not alone
'Cause you're here with me
And nothing's ever gonna take us down
'Cause nothing can keep me from lovin' you
And you know it's true
It don't matter what'll come to be
Our love is all we need to make it through...
Oh, 'cause you're here with me
And nothing's ever gonna bring us down
Cause nothing, nothing, nothing
Can keep me from lovin' you
And you know it's true
It don't matter what'll come to be
You know our love is all we need
Our love is all we need
To make it through...

" blaine that was beautiful but like i told you you deserve better" kurt says. Blaine shakes his head and stands up and faces kurt.

" no i don't you're all i want, you are all i have ever wanted, you mean everything to me Kurt and loosing you is the worst thing i can think of, you are the love of my life and you're perfect the way you are, you don't need to change, i fell in love with you..the you that wears tight skinny jeans and designer tops,the you that loves to sing and does a facial routine every morning and evening, the you that doesn't care about what others say. I want that kurt back, my kurt and i won't stop until i have him back" blaine says pulling kurt closer, " so where is that kurt" blaine asks. Kurt takes a deep breath before looking into Blaine's eyes.

" i guess you're right, i want to be the kurt you fell in love with but i'm scared, i'm scared that one day everyone is going to leave me because of who i am..even you" kurt cries

" we all love you for who you are we don't need or want you to change,especially me, if you come back to glee club we will...no i will make sure nothing and mean nothing comes between us and i will make sure those meat head jocks don't ever say anything bad about you again. So kurt please take me back and come back to glee club as the real you, the you i fell in love with" blaine asks. Kurt smiles and nods.

Blaine sighs with relief and pulls kurt into a kiss. Blaine smiles against kurt's lips because kissing kurt is the best feeling in the world and he has missed kurt so much over the last two days,Blaine pulls away and whispers
" i love you kurt hummel, so so much" as he places his forhead against kurts.

" i love you too blainey" kurt says pulling blaine into another tender and loving kiss

—————————————————————
Hope you liked this, sorry for it being a bit sad but i thought it would be fun to write

Remember to send me prompts, and i will try to write them