Broken (klaine)

Crash

Is all Kurt heard as she was pushed against the locker, this time though he puts his arm out to stop the impact it doesn't help because a sharp pain races up his arm,He falls to the ground sobbing, he stays like this until Mr Shue finds him and helps him up, almost instantly he realises that Kurt's arm is badly swollen and takes him to the nurse. The nurse checks him over and tells Mr Shue to take him to the hospital asap. After waiting an hour burt arrives and Mr Shue leaves. After a while, Kurt is taken in for an x-ray. And then after another hour, he is called in for his diagnosis

" ok Kurt the impact from the fall you say" Kurt nods not wanting to tell his dad what really happened " has broken 3 of the carpal bones in your wrist so you will need a few days off school for the swelling to go down and we will put a cast on it to keep it stable" Kurt nods again before the nurse starts to plaster his arm. After he gets home he goes up to his room and calls Blaine and asks if he can come over since his school finishes an hour before kurts, he tells Kurt he will be right over.

" DAD BLAINE IS COMING OVER FOR A BIT OK?" Kurt shouts to his dad.

"THAT'S FINE KIDDO I'LL SEND HIM UP WHEN HE ARRIVES" Burt shouts back. After about two hours Blaine arrives only to be shocked that Kurt has a cast on his arm.

" Oh, my warbler Kurt what happened to you?" Blaine asks when he comes and sits next to Kurt.

Burt comes up to say the door is to keep open when he hears Kurt explain that Karosfky pushed him and not that he fell.

" wait Karofsky did this..you didn't fall why did you lie Kurt?" Burt asks as he bursts into the room fuming.

" dad your heart," Kurt says worriedly.
" screw my heart Kurt I am calling Dalton right now and getting you a place there," Burt says talking to both boys.
" it won't be a problem Mr hummel they have places for special bullying problems," Blaine says shrugging his shoulder.
" ok I'll go ring them," Burt says walking away.

" Blaine did you hear that I'm getting away from the bullying once and for all" Kurt says happily. Blaine laughs and hugs him tightly.

" Kurt I get to see you every day. Without driving two hours. The warblers will love you. Wes and David found a video of you singing and they have been trying to get me to convince you to transfer and now you are..." Blaine exclaims excitedly. " Blaine breath babe," Kurt says smirking.

" Kurt, I know we haven't said it yet but I think now is a good time to tell you I love you," Blaine says suddenly serious.

"I love you too," Kurt says staring into Blaine's eyes. They don't know who leaned in first but suddenly their lips meet and sparks fly between them as they kiss only pulling apart when breathing became necessary again.

" do you want to sign my cast," Kurt asks. Blaine nods as Kurt grabs a black marker from his desk and hands it to Blaine. When Blaine is finished. Kurt smiles lovingly at Blaine as he reads what he wrote.

You're perfect to me- Blaine (boyfriend)

————————klaine————-
I know it's super cliche but I also thought it was cute.

Prompts are welcome.

Love Y'all
Meg xoxo