Carvings (klaine)

Kurt mum had always told him that once you turn 18 and have already met them you're soulmates name calves into wrist as if by magic. Kurt had never believed this because his mother didn't have a name on her wrist and neither did his dad. His mum had explained that it was because they may not be soulmates but they did love each other very much.

When kurt's mum died his dad refused to date until he met carole and after about a month of dating carols name showed up on burt's arm and vice versa. This incident caused kurt to believe.

A few months after the wedding kurt transfers to dalton and meets blaine and they instantly become friends. They meet everyday for lunch and even dorm together and today is kurt's birthday so he is so excited to get his carving.

About lunch time kurt starts to feel a burning pain in his arm and instantly knows what is happening. He lifts his sleeve up and see blaine anderson written down his arm. Kurt pulls his sleeve down again as blaine approaches the table with a smile and kurt ultimatly decides to keep the name a secret because he wants blaine to get his too before he shows him.

Luckily for kurt it only takes a week for blaine to get his carving as well.

" kurt can you come with me one sec" blaine asks in the dinning room the day after his birthday.

They walk into their dorm
And blaine sit on the bed and kurt sits next to him.

" why didn't you tell me" blaine says pulling his sleeve.
" i didn't know how... we're best friends i didn't want to make it awkward" kurt answers.

" its not awkward kurt..we're soulmates and to be honest i couldn't have chosen a better person to have for the rest of my life" blaine says taking Kurt's cheek in his hand. Both boys instantly feel electricity between them and smile. Blaine takes a deep breath before moving in closer to kurt. When their lips are only an inch apart blaine whispers " i love you Kurt Hummel" before closing the gap and gently kissing him.

When they pull apart they stare into each others eyes before pulling into another kiss that is more passionate then the first

——————————————————-
Hey guys,
I have now made a twitter and insta so if you like this book i will be posting puctures and previews of this book and somewhere only we know on them.

Twitter- @ hamlin_meg
Insta: mhamlin2002