I'm sorry (klaine)

I felt like writing something sad so here it is.
Play the song for effect
————————————————————-

" ok class this weeks lesson is about forgiveness and since i am not feeling to good i called in some reinforcements.ALL THE WAY FROM NYADA PLEASE WELCOME KURT HUMMEL" mr schue says pointing to the door. Blaine takes a deep breath as his ex-boyfriend walks through the door.

" hey everyone some of you know me but for those who don't i'm kurt" kurt says waving to the newbies.

" wait kurt hummel as in kurt hummel the boy blaine won't shut his trap about" kitty states, everyone nods and blaine just blushes. He looks at kurt and realises that he doesn't look so happy. Kurt whispers something in mr schue's ear before walking out for a few minutes.

When he enters again kurt looks a lot more happier. After they explain this weeks lesson everyone is dismissed.

" hey kurt how are you"blaine asks awkwardly. Kurt nods and smiles.

" good how are you" kurt asks already knowing the answer.

" you know." Blaine replies sadly. They say goodbye and go their separate ways. To be honest blaine has been a mess since the break up a few months ago. All he wants to do is get kurt's forgiveness and maybe this is the lesson to do it.

The next day in glee blaine puts his hand up first to sing.he decides to sing Chicago's hard to say i'm sorry,through out the whole performance kurt just kept laughing and texting.

" dolphin whats the matter" brit asks.

"Nothing brit why?" Kurt says

" well you keep texting and laughing" tina tips in.

" oh yeah i'm just texting adam" kurt says as if everyone knows who adam is.

" whose adam?" Blaine asks.

" um..he's..um my boyfriend" kurt answers.

Blaine runs out of the room crying. Kurt sighs deeply and follows behind him, he keeps following blaine until they are both in the parking lot.

"Blaine..blaine please stop" kurt begs his friend.

" why...so you can tell me more about your boyfriend" blaine says finally stopping.

" no...plus blaine we broke up you can't expect me too not move on..you cheated on me and that's unacceptable" kurt says

"I told you i did it because i was alone...you were in new york" blaine says his voice raising

" yeah i was in new york getting my education, you told me to go, i was going to wait for you so we could move together"kurt yells.

" well i'm sorry for not wanting to hold you back, i'm sorry that i've tried making it up to you ever since that day..but i am not sorry for the way i feel about you..so go back to your perfect boyfriend and tell him that i'm not perfect like him...tell i made the biggest mistake of my life and lost my one true love" blaine says yelling with tears rolling down his eyes.

" blaine...we can still be friends...we've always been their for each other" kurt says calming down immediately.

" i can't be friends with you...it's too hard...i'm sorry kurt...i'll see you in glee club tomorrow" blaine says climbing into his car and driving away..leaving kurt in the middle of the parking lot staring into the distance as Blaine's car disappears.

————————————————————
So what did you think??

My first sad shot..i just wanted to try something different