Parents (crisscolfer)

"Darren hurry up," chris yells as he rushes through apartment getting everything he needs.

"Coming" darren says as he makes his way downstairs, once they are both in the car they turn on the radio and laugh when they realise it's their version of 'got to get you into my life' playing

After a half hour drive they finally arrive at chris' parents house, they both step out of the car and meet at the front, chris looks over to darren and realises he is biting his lip like he does when he is nervous, this is darren's first time meeting chris's parents and sister.

The two men walk up to the front door and knock,

" chrissy" chris hears as his sister hanna opens the door. She jumps into his arms and gives him a big hug.

" hey hanna this is my boyfriend darren" chris says once he puts his sister down. Hanna turns to darren and smiles before pulling chris into the house.

" mom dad chrissy is here" hanna yells as they enter the kitchen, chris' parents smile before hugging their son,

" mom, dad- this is my boyfriend/ co-star darren" chris introduces, they shake darren's hand and all go sit down.

Everyone got to know each other until dinner was ready and then they all went to eat,

" so darren whats your intentions with my son" tim asks, chris just hides his face and groans.

" nothing sir i love chris" darren answers truthfully, this isn't the first time he had said those words but they still send tingles down chris' back when he hears them.

" darren don't hurt my buba or else" hanna threatens. Chris laughs and turns to his sister, darren could tell how much chris loved his sister so he just let it go, after dinner they chat for a few more hours before the men have to head home, chris hugs his family goodbye before exiting the house and looking at darren.

" see they aren't that scary" chris says as they drive back to their apartment.

" yeah i guess but i now know not to hurt you or your sister will be after me" darren says, chris laughs before taking darren's hand again and kissing it.

" i love you" chris says
" i love you too chris" darren replies