Anderberry (klaine)

" KURT YOUR HERE!!!" Rachel screams as she opens the door and sees her bff standing there with a grin on his face. Rachel drags kurt through the door and into the basement.

" now that lady hummel is here lets get this party started, lets play spin the bottle" santana says putting a beer bottle in the middle of the circle of mostly drunk teens.

" sorry guys but my twin brother blaine has to join us because mum said so blaine these are the new directions and you obviously know kurt from the warblers" rachel says pointing around the circle. Yes blaine knew kurt in-fact he knows kurt really well, the have been together for three months. Blaine sits next to finn and puck since kurt was sat in between Mercedes and rachel.

" ok LETS GET ON WITH THE GAME." Santana whoops and spins first. It lands on puck, they both crawl into the middle and kiss for about 5 seconds then sit back down, then it's Rachel turn to spin and it lands on quinn (her girlfriend) they kiss for about two minutes before splitting apart and quinn crawls into Rachel's lap.

After rachel is britney and it lands on kurt. " yay i get to kiss my dolphin again" brit screams before kissing kurt. When kurt pulls away he sits down and notices blaine looking upset. Next blaine spins and he smiles and the bottle stops at kurt, he pulls kurt into a extremely passionate and lust filled kiss that they only separate from when they hear rachel scream 'thats my brother' klaine pull apart and smile before admitting that they are together and laughing at Rachel's face.

" well if you'll excuse us my boyfriend and i are going to...watch a movie upstairs" blaine says dragging kurt up to his room and pushing on his bed and kissing him deeply again while stripping their clothes off.