He's your brother - cooper part 2

It's been a week since the canteen scene and blaine refuses to talk to cooper. He has been avoiding him at all cost, he walks out of the room when coop enters and even locks his bedroom door so cooper can't come in.

Coop has had enough he wants his brother back, and he knows how to earn blaine's forgiveness.

" kurt can i talk to you" cooper asks as he pulls kurt into an empty classroom of McKinley.

" you have five minutes" kurt says,

" kurt i'm sorry ok i wouldn't have hit on you if i knew you were with my brother..i want my brother to forgive me maybe if we become friends he will forgive me so...friends"cooper says holding his hand out to kurt in a sign of peace. Kurt sighs and shakes his hand.

" come on cooper lets go eat lunch..you can sit with us" kurt says walking out of the classroom, cooper following behind him.

When they enter the canteen blaine comes up to them looking angry.

" what are you doing with my boyfriend" blaine asks.

" blaine cooper apologised and i forgave him i think it's about time you forgave him to" kurt says.

" forgive him for trying to steal you away from me...no thanks" blaine answers grabbing kurt's hand possessively. Kurt sighs and looks into blaine's eyes.

" he's your brother blaine...he made one mistake and he is sorry... please i feel so bad for causing this" kurt begs, blaine gives him a small smile kisses him gently before pulling away and turning to cooper and opening his arms

" I forgive you cooper now get here big bro" blaine says, cooper laughs before pulling his brother into a hug.

" love you squirt" cooper says pulling away from the hug

" love you too coop...but if you hit on my boyfriend again. I won't be accountable for my actions" blaine says seriously as he pulls kurt into his side and kisses his cheek lovingly, cooper and kurt laugh and the three men sit down and start talking about coopers new movie he has just signed onto