Snow day!!!! (klaine)

A/n because my school is off on a snow day i thought i could use it to my advantage.
————————————————————-

"Kurt kurt kurt" rachel yells bursting into kurts room.

" what rachel?" Kurt says still half asleep.
" figgins rang my dads and told them we have a snow day, all of us are going to dalton to do a snow fight with the warblers since puck's cousin jeff said they have one too, get ready come on" she says excitedly, at this kurt sprints up and chooses some clothes, no-one knows this yet but kurt has been dating blaine ( the lead warbler they met only once when visiting kurt at dalton). Kurt tells rachel to get out and changes into a  patterned jumper with white trousers and a pair of heeled boots and puts on a pair of black gloves then puts on a winter coat, kurt decides not to style his hair today because it would probably get wet anyway.

When kurt is changed he walks downstairs to see rachel and finn making out.
" if i wanted to watch you go at it like animals i would go to the movie with you" kurt says as the two jump apart. The boys and rachel exit the house and make their way to dalton. As soon as they arrive they spot the rest if the ND's and the warblers, so they jump out of the car and walk towards them.

" there were only 6 wablers who wanted to play so yeah" kurt hears wes explain. The nd's nod before puck spots the three approaching
" lets get this party started" puck shouts. The group split into 2 groups

Team1;kurt, puck, nick, tina, santana , brit, wes flint and sam

Team2: Arti, rachel, quinn, finn, mike, matt, Mercedes, david, jeff and blaine

Team one go one side if the field and team  2 go the other, the quickly build their bases. Then puck shouts
" ok 3,2,1, go"  and snow starts flying everywhere.

Kurt feels a tap on his shoulder and looks around to to see his handsome boyfriend. Kurt gathers some snow just incase.

" put down the snow babe and follow me" blaine says laughing. Kurt throws the snow accidentally hitting finn in the process but luckily he didn't notice, and follows blaine, he leads kurt to a secluded part of dalton where they had their first kiss, he closes the door and presses his lips to kurt's. Kurt lets out a squeal of surprise but continues to kiss back. After a few minuets of passionately kissing they pull apart and just stare into each others eyes.

" i love you and i've missed you too these last few weeks have been torture"blaine says pulling kurt into a hug.
" i love you too and we'll get through this only a few more months then we're off to New York" kurt says pulling away snd smiling at this boyfriend,blaine smiles back taking kurt's hand in his and kissing it gently.

" wanna watch a movie or go join in again" blaine says looking out of the window and seeing the snowball fight is still in full swing. Kurt thinks for a minute before rolling his eyes and saying movie. Blaine drags kurt to his dorm but instead of watching the movie, when it starts playing he climbs on top of kurt and starts to kiss him again.

" blaine i think i'm ready" kurt says before kissing blaine passionately again