David and wes's plan (klaine)

" ok i called this meeting because in case you haven't noticed blaine and kurt are head over heels for each other but won't admit it"wes says to the wablers subtracting blaine and kurt. Everyone in the room nods.

" so what are we going to do?" Trent yells.
" wes and i have a plan.
Step one: jeff and nick have a very public 'break up' and blaine and kurt will choose sides. Kurt will choose jeff because they are roomates and blaine will choose nick because jeff will say something really horrible about nick
Step two: get them to argue
Step three: trent shoves kurt into blaines arms
Step four: they will look into each others eyes and won't be able to hide their feeling anymore and kiss" david says proudly.

" wait blaine and kurt will never argue they are best mates" flint states.

" yeah because we will jeff will say blaine said about kurt and vice versa" all the boys smile and the meeting is dismissed

Warbler practice next day

" no i know you love someone else i saw the text jeff" nick yells bursting through the door.

" says you, i saw you and the new kid flirting yesterday you slut" jeff shouts back. Everyone looks around and smiles as kurt and blaine step behinf the two fighting.

" guys calm down whats happened" blaine intervines.

" jeff is cheating look at these texts" nick says showing blaine the phone.

" jeff would never cheat" kurt states
" actually it looks like he is" blaine says looking at kurt.
" well look at this video kurt nick is obviously flirting" jeff says pulling his phone out of nicks hands. The video lookes so convincing that kurt belives it

" wow nick you are a slut" kurt says
" hey don't call my friend a slut when jeff is the asshole cheating porcelain." Blaine growls
" don't call me porcelain hobbit" after kurt said that the boys started their own argument. The warblers look surprised they the boys were already fighting so trent went behind kurt and shoves him into blaine. Blaine catches kurt in his arm and the anger disappears as soon as their eyes lock. They stare at each other for a few seconds before they lean in and start kissing passionately. They kiss in their own world for about 3 minutes before pulling away. Blaine stands kurt up and looks at him again. Blaine then drags kurt out into the hall and the warblers listen from inside the room.

" i'm so sorry kurt i know how much you hate that name" blaine apologises
" same and did that kiss mean anything to you" kurt asks shyly.

" i don't just kiss anyone" blaine smiles.
" so what are we now" kurt asks
" boyfriends??" Kurt nods and pulls blaine into another kiss.

" i think their kissing again" jeff squeals are what ultimately what makes the boys pull away.

" we can hear you guys" kurt laughs before hearing footstep inside the room and pulls blaine in for another sweeter kiss