Do you love me? (klaine)

As kurt walks into english he takes his regular seat next to his best friend and crush blaine, kurt was really happy because today their teacher is letting them watch a movie since it is the last lesson before summer.

" hey b, you ok" Kurt asks blaine as he realises blaine is staring at him, blaine nods and looks toward the screen blushing.

About 10 mins before the lesson ends a piece of paper is placed in front of blaine. He opens it to see

Do you love me as more than a friend?-k

Blaine is totally shocked because the only people who know about his feelings for kurt is david, on second thoughts he knows why kurt now knows, stupid david and his meddlesome ways.

Yes, do you love me?-b

Blaine knows it's a risk to do this but in his mind kurt is worth it, kurt writes something down but the bell for next period rings and the two boys are forced to go their separate ways.

(Time skip-warbler practice)

As blaine enters warbler practice he realises kurt is missing, wes starts the meeting not realising, but a loud bang pulls everyone's attention to kurt.

" sorry i'm late i had to talk to mrs belle about an assignment" kurt says breathlessly, wes nods and as kurt walks past blaine he slips a note in his hand and goes to sit on the other side if the room next to nick and trent.

Blaine opens the note

Yes, i thought it was obvious-k

Blaine reads the note a few times to make sure he was actually reading it right, after his fifth read over it a smile appears on his face as he realises kurt likes him, before he can stop himself he gets up and walks over to kurt and pulls him into a passionate kiss.

Everyone around them goes quiet as the two boys kiss, the boys finally pull apart when wes clears his throat.

The boys look at him fearing they would get kicked out for this but wes just smiles and says "congrats klaine". All the boys laugh as blaine sits on kurt's lap placing his head on his shoulder facing the council table.

" i love you kurt hummel"blaine whispers as the wes talks about song choices.

" i love you too blaine anderson" kurt replies happily