Hospital (klaine)

Its is my first attempt at a pov shot-
————————————————————
Blaine pov

As my phone rang loudly through the apartment i pick it up and ask who it is.

" hello is this blaine anderson-hummel" a unfamiliar woman's voice asks politely.

" yeah this is him" i answers.

"We have you down as kurt Anderson-Hummel's emergency contact and we wanted to inform you that earlier this evening kurt was brought into new york central hospital after a attack that had occured around 5pm" the womans voice says through the phone. I thank the woman and hang up before grabbing my car keys and driving to the hospital.

"I-i'm here for kurt hummel" i say panting. The man behind the counter asks " what is your relationship to mr hummel" and i answer " I'm his husband." The man tells me kurt is in room 216 and he has still bot woken up.

Once i enter the room i walk over to kurts bruised and battered body and take his hand in mine.

" please baby wake up...i need you...i can't live without you" i whisper as i kiss his head and lie next to him.

(A few days later)
Kurt still hasn't woken up but i keep whispering ny pleas into his ear begging him to wake up.

"B-blaine" A croaky voice whispers. I turn around to see my husband staring up
At me with a crooked smile.

" oh baby i'm so happy you're awake" i cry kissing all over his face.

"What happened to you..i was at home reading sheet music when suddenly i get a phone call saying you were in hospital.

"Um..i..i..was gay bashed...these three guys jumped out at me and said i looked like a fag and decided to beat me up" kurt says crying.

" oh baby i'm so sorry...but your safe now and i love you" i say placing my forhead on his. Kurt nods his head before pulling back.

" thanks for always being here for me" kurt says.

" where else would i be..you're my soulmate kurt and you needed me so of course i am here for you...always..okay" i state kissing his tears away.

" okay..." he says before his eyes flutter shut and he drifts off into a peaceful sleep.

————————————————————
What did you think?
Promps are still welcomed