Interview (CrissColfer)

" so darren next question is for you and it's if chris is a good kisser?" The interviewer asks as darren laughs. Darren is always asked this and to be honest he can't describe how good of a kisser chris is. The world now knew they were dating and darren felt so happy he didn't have to hide it because it was getting really hard to act like just friends with chris when in fact he was head over heels for the blue eyed man.

" yeah of course otherwise i would not date him" darren answers as chris hits his shoulder playfully. Darren smiles before standing up taking out something of his pocket

" in fact i have something to ask him." Darren says kneeling on one knee
" christopher paul colfer when i met you i was a closeted nerd with hopes of becoming a singer or actor, but now that has changed because not only do i have everything i have ever wanted but i also have something better than my imagination could think of, you, you are the most compassionate person i have ever met and there are not any words big enough for me to express the amount of love i feel for you, so as they say actions speak louder than words so would you do me the honer of marrying me and being mine for the rest of my life?" Darren says looking into chris' eyes which now had tears in them. Chris nods "yeah" and darren slips the ring on his finger before pulling his now fiancé into a hug and kissing him passionately.

Suddenly everyone is clapping and they pull away still crying but now wrapped around each other. They close the show then disappear to the dressing room where they continue to gather their stuff and head home to celebrate.

Darren criss proposes to boyfriend and colleague Chris Colfer in front of the world.All the newspapers said the next day