I wish you were here (klaine)

3 years they had been married, 3 years today and this is the first time they had not been together on their anniversary. Kurt was on tour with his show and could not be there with his husband.

After another one of his shows, Kurt went to the front desk of his hotel and asked if there was any mail for him which there was. A small letter that had do not open until you're alone on the front. Kurt ran up to his room and sat down in the bed before opening the small brown envelope.

Dear my one true love,
Because I could not be there with you on our anniversary I thought I would write you a letter.

3 years today I was lucky enough to profess my undying love to you in front of our whole family..even if it wasn't planned, I could not and will never regret it because I now get to wake up with you most morning and dance around the room with you in my arms. I want you to remember some stuff in your mind as I write the rest of this letter. Can you do that for me love?

Kurt shakes his head yes even though he knew Blaine couldn't see it.

Because I knew you just shook your head the first memory I want you to remember is when we first met, I remember thinking the first time I met you that you were an angel and when you opened that mouth of yours and you told me your name that I was going to fall in love with you, and take a look at us now married and more in love than ever.

The next memory is when we sang animal, the whole time you were making those silly face I thought you were still cute, but back then I was confused and I didn't know what I felt so....i offered to give you those lessons when, in fact, you were sexy enough you just didn't know it. Kurt even with those lesson going so terrible...on my part, you still brushed it off and remained my friend and I am so lucky that our marriage hasn't changed that about us.

The third thing I want you to remember is our first kiss. I still thank Pavoratti every day for what he sacrificed for me to realise that I was in love with you. I know that even if he hadn't passed I would have fallen for you anyway because we are soulmates and you're literally the most perfect person in the world, and it is literally impossible for me not to have fallen for you as I did.

After Kurt read that paragraph tears dropped on to the paper and he realised he had started crying.

Kurt the last thing I want you to remember is my proposal. All I can say about this moment is thank you because after all, I put you through, all the horrible things I have done, you forgave me and as I said our hands were meant to hold each other fearlessly and forever. All of our friends said I was rushing into things but in all honesty, I just wanted you back and I wanted you to know that I was and am going to love you until our dying days. My soul and body is yours and that will never change, you are the love of my life and I would not trade you for anyone or anything because if I lost you again I would not be able to live because there can not just be one of us in this world, there has to be both of us because we are a package deal.

kurt as you know our song is 'come what may' and just like the first lyrics in that song... I never knew I could feel this way...I really didn't until you walked into my life. Since I met you my life has been a happier place and my love for you grows every day and I know my love for you will never fade away because you are now apart of me and I wouldn't change a thing that got us to this moment. I really wish you were here right now but since you can't just imagine you are. And imagine I am giving you one of my big hugs.

Kurt, I love you so much, my beautiful husband,
Blaine xxx

When Kurt finishes the letter he wipes his eyes a few times before hugging the letter tightly to this chest and whispers
" love you soo...so much too Blaine. I wish you were here too"

" well then turn around" Kurt hears before whipping his head around to see Blaine standing in the doorway with a big bouquet of yellow and red roses. Kurt gets up from the bed and jumps into Blaine's arms.
" w-what are you doing here," Kurt asks sobbing into Blaine's chest.
" you didn't think I was gonna let you spend our anniversary alone did you" Blaine answers and before Kurt can say anything else Blaine crashes their lips together in a loving kiss. They stay like this for a minute before pulling away and staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much Blaine and this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me," Kurt says as his breath evens out.

"I love you too, kurt..so so much," Blaine says as he drags Kurt to the king-sized bed and pulls him into his chest. Almost instantly Kurt's eyes start to drop

"I'm so lucky to have you" Blaine whispers into Kurt's ears before also succumbing to sleep.

—————————————————————-
Hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed this one.

Pm me if you have any ideas

Love, Y'all
Meg xoxo