Finn (klaine)

" so what movie do you want to watch?" kurt asks as he walks over to the shelf of dvd's in his room.

" um how about grease" blaine says walking over to kurt's bed and laying on it. Kurt nods his head and slots the dvd in before joining blaine on the bed. Blaine wraps his arms around kurt and kurt snuggles into Blaine's chest like they usually do when watching a movie. About half and hour into the movie kurt looks up to see blaine staring at him with loving eyes.

" blaine whats wr....." kurt asks getting cut off by blaine's lips attaching themselves to kurts. After a few seconds they hear

"Dude thats my brother" finn shouts.
" step-brother finn" kurt says pulling away from blaine's lips and pausing the movie.

" burt..you might want to come upstairs" finn shouts as kurt gives him his famous "bitch" glare as the girls call it. Kurt suddenly hears loud thumping which he identifies as his father running up the stairs.

" whats wrong finn" burt asks looking at the tall boy.
" kurt and blaine were sucking each others faces off" finn says pointing ti the boys cuddled together on the bed.

Burt rolls his eyes before saying "finn i'm sure you and rachel kiss all the time..are you saying that just because it's two boys it shouldn't be happening" burt asks and finn shakes his head.

"Finn blaine is a good kid. I know for a fact he would never force kurt into anything so i trust them" burt says smiling at blaine as he nods as if to agree. Finn walks away embarrassed and burt says that although he trusts them to please keep the door open, the boys nod and start laughing their heads off when they finally calmed down. They resume the movie and snuggle up together again.

" imagine how boring life would be without finn" blaine asks suddenly before chuckling.

" he's being a protective brother and to be honest i have always wanted a brother to be like that with so...i don't mind i think it's sweet" kurt says before turning back to the movie occasionally stealing kisses from blaine.