Klaine/WillSon crossover

A/n: set in salem

"Omg will horton is that you" kurt yells as he walks to brady's pub. Will turns around and gasps when he sees kurt and blaine standing across the park.

Will walks over to the boys and gives them a hug before saying " kurt blaine what are you guys doing here?" Kurt and blaine shrug before telling will about their tour.

"Hey will is there any good coffee places around here" blaine asks. Will laughs remember how much of a coffee addict blaine is.

" yeah my husband owns an amazing place, we can go there" will says walking away with klaine closely behind him.

" husband eh?" Kurt says
" yeah I'll introduce now" will says stopping outside common grounds and pulling the door open for the two men.

Will walks over to the counter and asks Jackie one of the staff members where sonny is. She points to the back room and will tells klaine to wait while he goes to get sonny.

" hey sonny i have some people i want you to meet" will says from the doorway. Sonny jumps but smiles when he see his husband.

Will grabs sonny's hand and drags him out to the counter.

" kurt, blaine this is my husband sonny kiriakis, sonny this is kurt hummel by cousin and blaine Anderson his husband" will says. Sonny shakes hands with the men before taking their orders and pointing to an empty booth.

After a few minuets sonny comes back with their drinks then slides in the booth next to will and loops his arms around wills waist.

" so will how have you been, its been years" kurt asks and will and sonny laugh.

"Um well i died" will says simply as if it was nothing.

Klaine look at will confused.
"What??" Blaine asks
" oh so pretty much you remember our cousin was getting married to that guy ben, well he killed me... i got saved by a phyco woman who told me i was mum husband for two years, when sonny found me I remembered nothing including him and my daughter, i started dating his ex fiancee but got my memories back and realised i still loves sonny so we got back together" will says looking at sonny smiling.

" wow..um ok confusing" blaine says laughing a little.

" wait will said you were his cousin how have i never seen you around before"
Sonny asks

" um my family moved to lima when will and i were about 10 so you know. I only met will again a few years ago he and i went to a seminar in California, wait will did you have a daughter?."kurt says. Sonny nods and says he has to get back to work.
" yeah her name is arianna grace you wanna go meet her she is with marlana at the moment and i'm sure marlana would love to see you again" will asks

" maybe another day, i'm gonna go see aunt sami before i settle into the hotel. See you tomorow will" kurt says before dragging blaine out of the shop. Will walks over to sonny.

" so what do you think of klaine??" Will asks. Sonny looks at will confused.

" klaine?"
" kurt and blaine"
" oh their great." Sonny says honestly. Suddenly will's phone goes off and he looks to see a text from adrianne saying he needs to go to the office now. Will says bye to sonny and walks to the office
————————————————————

So what did you think??
Leave your thoughts below