Single ladies (klaine)

(A/n: blaine and kurt have been friends since they were 4)

" wanna hang out today" blaine asks. Kurt shakes his head.
" sorry can't helping dad at the shop tonight" kurt replies. Blaine instantly knows kurt is lying because kurt always has refused to work at the shop. Blaine nods and they go their separate ways.

" dad you home," kurt shouts and when there is no answer him, tina and Brittney head down to the basement.

Kurt slips into his black skin tight suit. Tina turns on the music and they start dancing to single ladies.

The music is so loud that kurt doesn't here the door open. Suddenly the music stops and kurt hears a gasp.

" b-blaine it's not what it looks like" kurt argues.
" oh really it looks like my best friend is dancing to single ladies" blaine says. Kurt hangs his head in shame and the girls excuse themselves.

" please don't judge me" kurt says sheepishly. Blaine walks to kurt's side and uses his middle finger to lift kurt's head up. When kurt's eyes are on his blaine slowly leans in giving kurt time to pull away. Their lips finally meet and after a few seconds kurt gets over the shock and kisses him back. Before long the kiss becomes more passionate and heated so kurt pulls away.

" that was the hottest thing i have ever seen" blaine whispers breathlessly. Kurt doesn't say anything he just pulls blaine into another kiss, a slower and more meaningful one then the last.

When they finally pull away again blaine whispers " be my boyfriend" which kurt nods to before whispering back " i have a red one of these too"