Kadam (klaine)

Sorry for not updating yesterday i had parents evening. To make it up to you i will update once today and twice tomorrow. Just a warning this may be rubbish. Sorry if it is please comment you thoughts? And prompts are also welcomed
———————————————————-
Kadam

"It's been a week now and i can't handle it. I miss him so much. I wish i knew why he broke up with me. Am i too ugly for him. Did he fall out of love with me. I just don't understand 'cades" kurt says over the phone.

" hey boo you did nothing wrong it's him that is the matter. If you want him back i have an idea" Mercedes replies with sympathy laced in her voice

" what?" Kurt asks demandingly
" make him jealous. If he thinks you like another guy he might realise that he misses you too and realise that he is still in love with you." Mercedes states.
" thats a great idea and i know just who i could ask..i'll call you back later." Kurt says before hanging up and walking to adam's dorm room.

" hey adam can i talk to you for a moment." Kurt asks as adam opens the door. Blaine is adams roommate and when kurt leaves the room with adam kurt sees a hint of anger in his eyes.

" adam can i ask you a favour that will benefit both of us" kurt asks as adam closes the door. Adam nods.

" so as you know blaine broke up with me and i heard chandler broke up with you is that right?" Kurt asks. Adam nods again.

" ok i have a way for both of us to get them back. We pretend to date and they will get so jealous they will realise they want us back. How about it?" Kurt ask. And adam replies " its a great idea lets start today. Lets start at dinner. But doesn't us pretending to date mean we will have to kiss and hold hand".

" yeah but we know we're really good friends so it doesn't have to be awkward" kurt nods. Before saying he will meet adam later.

( dinner time)

Kurt walks down to the dinner hall and when he spots adam they nod at each other before linking hands and walking to the wablers table. When they reach the others they notice blaine and chandler staring at them.

"So whats going on here. Are you two together or something" wes asks looking ay the boys conjoined hands. The boys nod at down.

Throughout dinner adam and kurt act as if they are so in love, kissing whispering in each others ears and fiddling with each others hand.

All through this blaine's thoughts were on kurt and how he had to make such a difficult decision. The only reason he broke up with kurt was because adam threatened him. Yes adam. Apparently adam has always liked kurt and was only with chandler because he wanted kurt to get jealous. Last week blaine got a message saying he would send a video of blaine practicing his 'sexy dance moves' around the school if he didn't and now adam has what he wants.

Blaine looked sadly at kurt before thinking of ways to get kurt back.

(After dinner)
(Texts)
Can we talk-blaine

yeah sure- kurt

Cool meet me in the senior
commons in 5- blaine

Kurt walks down to the commons but stands by the door for a few seconds before walking over to blaine.

" i'm here what do you wanna talk about?" Kurt asks.

" i want you back?. Breaking up with you was the worst mistake of my life." Blaine answers.

" why did you break up with me?" Kurt questions.

" because adam threatened me. He said he would send an embarrassing video of me to the whole school if i didn't. I know thats not a reason. I was just so scared. But seeing you with him made me hurt." Blaine states.

" you said you didn' love me"Kurt says getting a bit teary.

Blaine pulls kurt into his chest and puts their foreheads together.

" i do love you. I really do.if you give me another chance i will not let you go again. I promis. Forgive me" blaine asks

" no" kurt states.
" forgive me?" Blaine asks again getting impossibly closer to kurt. Kurt sighs before pulling blaine into a rough passionate kiss.

" i forgive you and this is your last chance" kurt says.

" now i have to go talk to adam." Kurt whispers before pecking Blaine's lips once more time before turning and walking away.

(Warblers practice next day)

The day after kurt talks to adam. Blaine and kurt walk into warblers practice with their arms linked.

" i knew you would get back together" wes screams. As blaine sits on Kurts' lap laughing. They both look at adam and see him glaring at them. Adam had told kurt the truth and kurt had said that he never wanted to talk to him again which is why he is in such a bad mood, but klaine were too infatuated with each other to really care.

—————————————————
Did any of you catch the PLL reference in there?
Comment if you did