The one where blaine thinks everyone had forgot (klaine)

The one where blaine thinks everyone has forgot

"Hey babe" kurt says as he pics blaine up to go to school. Today is Blaine's birthday and kurt and the others are going to act as if they don't remember but surprise him in glee with a party.

" hey babe do you remember what day it is" blaine asks smirking.

"Oh shoot it's not one of our anniversaries is it" kurt asks feigning worry.

" um no never mind" blaine says sadly. How could kurt forget he's my boyfriend he should remember my birthday. Hey maybe the others will remember. I can't blame kurt i guess he has had a lot on his mind this week. Blaine thinks.

"Babe we're here" kurt says pulling blaine out of his thoughts. He smiles and walks around to the front of kurt 'baby' and links hands with him.

Once they enter the school the two boys walk to Kurt locker to collect his books for first block. Mercedes joins them five minutes later handing both boys a coffee cup and starting conversation as well. Nobody brings up Blaine's birthday.

When the bell rings kurt kisses blaine goodbye before walking away with Mercedes.

(Lunch time)

At lunch time klaine meet up and head to the new directions table and sit down. Throughout the no-one has mentioned blaine birthday. Not even sam and tina who are supposed to be his best friends.

" hey blaine you okay?" Tina ask as her and mike sit down. Blaine nods automatically and the rest seep into a easy conversation again.

After lunch they all go their separate ways again but blaine feeling more sad this time. No-one remembers his birthday but his parents.

(The end of the day)

" hey blaine lets get going" kurt says as they leave the last block class they had together. Once again blaine nods and takes kurt's hand again. For some reason kurt seems more eager to get to glee today and it is starting to creep blaine out. But when they enter the choir room all of Blaine's questions are answered.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAINE" everyone shouts.The look on Blaine's face is priceless and everyone pulls him into a group hug. After a few seconds they pull apart and Kurt pulls him apart from the other and gives blaine a small gift.

" you didn't think i would forget your birthday did you? Kurt asks laughing. Blaine looked at his feet guilt in his eyes.

"Well open your gift" kurt says trying to change the subject. Blaine rips the wrapping paper off and sees a red velvet ring box he opens the red velvet box to see a ring with forever courage engraved into it.

" oh my god kurt it's so beautiful." Blaine says as kurt takes the ring and putting it on blaines finger.

" it's a promise ring so you remember that i love you, even when i'm in new york and you're here." Kurt says smiling. Blaine pulls him into a passionate kiss that is interrupted with puck screaming lets get this party started.

Mr shue walks over to the sound system he had set up and blasting katy perry's birthday. Blaine laughs as everyone but himself and kurt start dancing in the middle of the room and After a few songs they join in as well laughing with their friends.

Blaine drags kurt over to the back of the room half an hour later.
" thanks for making this the best birthday ever" he says

" anything for you blaine, i love you so much" kurt answers.

"I love you more kurt" blaine says fiddling with the ring kurt had given him earlier.

For the rest of the day klaine danced together, shared kisses and hugs and had a great time laughing and singing with their friends.

———————————————————-
So that one i thought of while at school yesterday for some reason. I hope you enjoyed it

The ring above is the ring kurt gives blaine.