Coming out (crisscolfer)

" chris don't you think it's time to tell people about us. I know they don't know we're gay but you know we have been dating 6months and i'm sick of hiding" darren says pausing the movie they are watching.

Chris doesn't answer for a minute but when he does he just nods his head.

" ok sure let's do it at the show tomorow." Chris says.

(The next day at Berlin.)

'Kurt you had me at any' darren says before kissing chris. Everyone cheered and whooped.

Chris falls over and stays on the floor, they finish their scene then briskly walk off stage.

(Later that day, at an after show interview.)

" so chris, darren what was that lip lock about earlier." The lady interviewing them asks.

" oh i was consumed by my love for Chris Colfer" darren says seriously.

"Wait what?" She asks confused. Darren and chris look at each other before taking each others hands and smiling.

"darren and i have been dating for 6months" chris says looking at darren lovingly. Suddenly the soft lips he knows so well are on his in a passionate kiss and all the audience are cheering and chanting klaine. The two men pull away and look at the interviewer.

" ok well lets answer some questions from twitter and instagram;
@klaineisreal asks who asked who out and how" the lady says reading the screen.

" um well that was darren, we had just finished our first kiss scene and i was like damn darren i need a cigarette now and he replied damn chris i want you to go out with me. At first i was joking until he kissed me again and pulled away looking at me and his eyes were sparkling" chris says smiling at the memory.

" ok next question
@CCwillProvale asks to darren what made you fall in love with chris in the first place"

" well there were many things but it was mostly his sass and his beautiful voice" darren replies kissing chris on the cheek.

" ok @rippovirotti asks chris when you found out darren was going to be your love interest what were your thoughts" the woman asks.

" well obviously i thought he would be straight so i just thought we could be friends and since i had seen AVPM i was a fan and i was so happy that i got to call this man a co-star." Chris replies.

Ok final question from @warblerblaine&kurt asks darren whoes a better kisser chris or lea" the woman asks laughing along with the men.

" well although lea was amazing i'm obviously gonna say chris and he knows it" darren says smirking as the audience laugh.

" well all thats all the time we have today so thanks for watching and remember to tune into tomorrow's show where we will have lea and Cory joining us." The interviewer says signing off the show. She shakes hands with the men and they head to the changing room. Once they gather all their stuff they head to their car where they continue to make our for a while before driving to the hotel and meeting up with the reat of the cast for a post show drink