Photograph (klaine)

because we all love klaines wedding and blaines mom i wrote this one
———————————————————-

" blaine hun can you come here for a minute" pam anderson asks her son who looks over to his new husband who nods and walks away to go talk to brittana.

" so i was packing up the old house and i found the perfect wedding present for you" pam says as he hands blaine the gift. He rips it open and stares confused at the picture of him and a brunette boy sat on a park bench when they were younger.

" Mama why are you giving me this. I don't remember this boy." Blaine says tilting his head to the side and looking at her.

" blaine this boy was your best friend when we lived in lima before we moved to westerville" pam says.

" ok i'm still confused" blaine says looking at the photo.

" Blaine you said you were going to marry this boy and today that came true" pam said as blaine's eyes widened.

" this is kurt as in my kurt" blaine asks astonished. Pam nods and kisses his cheek before pushing him back towards his husband. Blaine walks over to kurt and kisses him lovingly.

" blaine what was that for not that I'm complaining" Kurt asks. Blaine holds the picture up of the two boys. And kurts face contorts into one of total shock.

" you were B, the boy i said i was going to marry one day?" Kurt asks surprised. Blaine nods before chuckling. Kurt pulls blaine into a hug before pulling away and staring into blaine's eyes.

" i can't believe i never realised it was you" kurt chuckles as blaine shrugs his shoulder.

" well i guess we are soulmates, and this is the proof" blaine says taking kurts hand and walking over to the table they were placed at and putting the picture on it.

"Give me one sec" blaine says pulling away to go ask the Dj to play 'come what may' . Kurt smiles as the familiar melody starts to play. In an instant blaine is back at kurts side with his hand stretched out in front of him.

" so my one true love, my best friend and husband would you like to dance with me" blaine asks taking kurts hand as he nod. The two men walk to the dance floor and start slow dancing with the other couples who were on the dance floor. Throughout the song the newlyweds share small pecks while dancing to what they dubbed as their song

—————————————————————-
Thoughts?

As always promts are welcomed.

Love y'all
Meg xoxo