Slushie (CrissColfer)

" darren can you come here for a second" chris calls his boyfriend and roommate. Darren enters the room and instantly feels the cold ice drink trickle down his face. Chris starts laughing but stops when he sees an evil glint in darrens eyes

" oh Christopher paul colfer you are going to get it" darren sneers before running after a sprinting chris. Chris' giggles could be heard all through the house as darren chases him, it only takes about two minutes for darren to catch and push chris onto their king sized bed. Darren smirks before grabbing chris's side and tickling him.

" da...da..darren stop" chris laughs breathlessly. He looks up darren and does the only thing he knows will stop the attack. He crashes his lips to darren's, as soon as their lips meet darren stops his hands and drags them up chris's body until they reach his neck. They kiss for about three minutes before pulling away.

" i love you" chris lets slip.
" w...wh..what" darren asks shakily. Chris pulls darren's head down so they are eye to eye. Chris swallows loudly and takes a deep breath
" i love you darren everett criss" chris says again more confidently this time. When Darren doesn't answer chris starts to worry.

" i'm sorry i should have waited to tell you because we have only been dating four months and now i have freaked you out because it was too soon" chris says. Darren places his middle finger against chris's lips before replacing it with his own lips.

" i love you too chris and no it's not to soon i just had to make sure i heard you right and now that i know i did I LOVE YOU, i love you, i love you..did i mention i love you" darren says. Chris laughs quietly before looking up at the man on top of him.

" i love you darren but could you now change cos you are getting me wet and sticky and the slushy is starting to smell" chris says crinkling his nose. Darren smirks before shaking on chris.

He stands up and turns towards the door stoping and looking at chris once more " it's your fault Chrissy and also note i love you but i will get you back" he says before exiting to go have a shower leaving chris a smiling mess on their bed.