Teddy (klaine)

Thanks so much for 1k reads. I can't believe it. I used to think no-one would read it so thank you so much.
——————————————————-
Teddy

As kurt changed for bed he kept thinking about blaine and how he missed him. He had transferred back to McKinley two days ago and he already missed blaine so much.

" hey buddy a gift just arrived for you" burt says handing kurt the box. Kurt opens the box to see a little teddy bear inside with a note attached to it.

My handsome boyfriend,
I already miss you so much, it's weird not seeing your perfect face and hearing your amazing voice everyday, burt told me you were missing me too so i thought i would give you a gift, cuddle this teddy anytime you miss me and imagine i'm there with you.

I love you,
Blaine wabler xxx

Kurt quickly puts down the box and takes out the small brown bear with a heart sown to its stomach and switches off his light before crawling into bed and snuggling up with the teddy.

" hey kurt...what is that" finn says as he bursts through the door.

" blaine bought me a teddy and because i miss him so much i'm sleeping with it" kurt says and finn gags.

"Dude it's been two days" finn states.
" yeah and we're the honeymoon phase i'm allowed to miss him" kurt says hugging the teddy tighter. Finn nods before walking out with a creeped out expression on his face. Kurt snuggles to the teddy and lies in that position for a bit
before he starts to seeps into the deep darkeness that threatens to take over his body. He whispers

I love you too blaine

———————klaine——————

Hey guys sorry for not writing much recently but i have been ill again and was feeling horrible so to make it up too you i will update twice tomorrow.

Thanks again for 1k reads and remember propts are welcome

Love y'all
Meg