Meeting the family (klaine)

" blaine honey when is your boyfriend arriving?" Pam asks blaine as he walks into the dinning room wearing a red coloured top with a white sweater on top and navy blue trousers also wearing a cream colour fedora.

" oh don't you look dashing" pam says walking over to blaine and hugging him.

" oh and to answer your question..he will be here at 5" blaine says looking at watch and realising it is two minutes before kurt arrives.

" joseph get in here kurt will be arriving soon" pam yells to her husband.

" blaine go get your brother for me" pam asks as the bell rings.

" i'm right here mum i've been watching the match with dad" cooper says as blaine races by him to get the door,he takes a deep breath before yanking it open to see his handsome boyfriend standing there in a black turtleneck, black jeans and a black denim jacket paired with black boots.

" do i look ok..blaine" kurt says waving his hand in front of a frozen blaine. Blaine swallows loudly before yanking kurt forward and pulling him into a passionate kiss.

When they pull away blaine leads kurt to the dinning hall so he can meet blaines family.

" mum this is my boyfriend kurt, kurt this is my mum" blaine introduces

" nice to meet you finally kurt, blaine doesn't shut up about you" pam says shaking his hand. Kuet smirks and looks over to see blaine blushing

" nice to meet you too mrs anderson" kurt says politely.

" call me pam, Joesph, cooper get in here" pam say and after a few seconds two other men join them in the room.

" hey you must be kurt, i'm cooper blaines more handsome and famous brother and this is our old man" cooper says the older man hits his arm.

" nice to meet you both" kurt nods. Pam then alerts that dinner is ready and the boys sit down next to each other joining hands underneath the table.

" so kurt what do you do in your free time" mr anderson asks a few minutes into dinner.

" i help my dad at his car shop" kurt answers proudly. Mr anderson's face contorts into one of surprise.

" so how did you too meet" pam asks trying to get over the awkward silence now growing.

" um i went to spy on the warblers since i was in the new directions ,the completion, and we met on the staircase" kurt says as blaine looks at him adoringly.

For the rest of dinner the group get to know each other until kurt has to leave and go back to lima, he says goodbye to the Anderson's and blaine walks him to the door.

" they love you already"blaine says smiling. Kurt nods and kisses blaine once before walking to his car blowing blaine one last kiss before getting in and driving off.

Blaine walks back inside the house where he sees his family gathered around the dinning room table.

" so what did you think of him" blaine asks

" he's perfect son, i'm happy for you"Pam says hugging her son.

" he's awesome squirt,i can actually talk with him about cars" cooper says happily.blaine looks over to his dad scared because he really wants him to like kurt.

" he's surly worthy of my son, he's a nice boy, well done blaine you got yourself a keeper" Joesph says smiling at his son. Blaine breaths a sigh of relief before saying goodnight to his family and going up to bed. He texts kurt goodnight before having a shower and getting ready before falling asleep.