Body (klaine)

" so kurt i was wondering if you wanted to come to a pool party with me tonight. Its a warbler thing but they said they missed you and asked me to invite you" blaine says sipping his medium drip.
" sure babe i miss them too" kurt says taking Blaine's hand and smiling.

"Ok it's at davids at 5pm.see you there"blaine says as they reach his car and go separate ways.

(Time skip)

Kurt steps out of his truck and knocks on davids door.

"Omg kurt yay you came" david yells opening it and hugging kurt. Kurt lets out a small giggle before pulling away and asking where blaine is. David drags him through the house to the massive back garden where the pool lays.

" kurt baby, you look awesome i saved you a seat" blaine says kissing kurt's cheek dragging him by the t-shirt to the two sun loungers in the corner.

" i'm gonna go in the pool wanna join me" blaine asks. Kurt shakes his head, the truth is that kurt doesn't want anyone to see him without a shirt on.

" come on pleeeeaaassseee" blaine asks with cute doggy eyes. Kurt still shakes his head no

" why not?" Blaine asks noticing kurt looking away trying to look everywhere but his boyfriend.

" because i don't want anyone to see me without a shirt" kurt mumbles almost inaudibly

" what was that?" Blaine asks not being able to hear it

" because i don't want anyone to see me without a shirt on" kurt says this time so blaine can hear.

" kurt i may not have seen your body but if it is as beautiful as the rest of you it is perfect..i don't care what you think about yourself because your wrong you are perfect to me. So please come in with me" blaine says pulling kurt into a small kiss.

When they pull apart kurt rips off his top and heads to the pool, he looks around to see blaine staring at him with wide eyes.

" what's wrong blaine" kurt asks worried.

" you're so fucking beautiful" blaine says walking to kurt and putting his arms around kurt's waist. Kurt feels mini jolts of electricity between them. He pulls blaine into another kiss. A more passionate and loving one then before.

Suddenly kurt pulls away and jumps in the pool splashing blaine in the process. Kurt laughs before blaine backs away and sprints towards the pool jumping in as well.

"I love you" blaine says pulling kurt close
" i love you too blaine" kurt says smiling. For the rest of the party the boys played with the warblers occasionally steeling small kisses from each other and just being the carefree boys they were supposed to be