Chapter 11

Third person POV:

Taehyung picked up the duffel bag and put it down again. He wandered over to the mirror on his cupboard and looked at himself. He was wearing his favourite pair of worn out black boots, with a pair of black jeans and a wide collared shirt. The shirt framed his collarbones perfectly, showing a sensual amount of skin.

Taehyung traced along his neck, thinking about what was going to occur in a few hours or so

Taehyung traced along his neck, thinking about what was going to occur in a few hours or so. A shiver wracked through his body imagining his skin marked.

Get a hold on yourself. Anything can go wrong.

Taehyung looked at his watch again. It was a quarter past 9. Jimin was supposed to be here at 9. Worrying over his friend Taehyung started typing a text to him but stopped when he heard silent thuds on the staircase.

Jimin entered his room with two duffel bags similar to his. Taehyung raised an eyebrow but Jimin just smiled.

"I couldn't decide what not to bring."

"Are you ready for this?" Taehyung looked at his best-friend again. "There is no turning back once we're there."

He was worried about Jimin. Something was troubling the guy. Last night Taehyung had found him curled up in the back seat of the car with a thoughtful expression on his face. He was unable to decipher the expression but his inquiries had only led to a promise to talk later.

His looked at him closely looking at the multitude of expressions passing on Jimin's face: uncertainty, happiness, worry and longing. He took a deep breath and gave his full smile to Taehyung.

"I'm ready. Let's do this."

Taehyung hugged his Chim, trying to convey all the love he felt for the boy.

Silently arm in arm they left the room giving it one last glance, their eyes meeting in the mirror as they smiled.

2 hours later

"Are they here yet?"

Taehyung groaned as Jimin asked him the same question for the millionth time.

"No!" He glared at Jimin making his move away.

"Sorry. Just nervous I guess."

Taehyung gave a small smile to Jimin, "I know. So am I."

They both turned to observe the market again. As always the market was full of stalls of fresh produce and baked goods. The Sunday market was a weekly gathering of all wolves, the women and the kids at least. It was like a small fair or a large picnic. It was open to all packs which is why it was decided that they would stage the marking here, under the eyes of hundreds of wolves.

Auntie Maria would bring pickles for her stall if she was here, and that had been Taehyung and Jimin's excuse for the duffel bags. They had told the guards that the bags were full of jars of pickles that they had to deliver to the market.