Chapter 28

That moment and picture is making me swoon^
TAEKOOK 💜💜💜💜
————————————-

3rd Person POV:

Taehyung and Jimin's mother's voice boomed in the kitchen making everyone flinch.

"Mother...please! OWW!" Taehyung looked at her trying to pout.

"Give me one good reason why I should let go of you two!" She looked at him daring him.

"So..uh ow! So...don't you want to meet our mates?!"

Her hold loosened as she glanced around the room, taking in everyone who was huddled around. She let go of Taehyung and Jimin and turned towards the cluster of spectators. Jimin clutched his ear trying to relieve it of the stinging feeling but from experience he knew only time would heal it.
He looked up directly at Yoongi trying to communicate with him through his hands and eyes. 

Taehyung was holding onto his ear too, gazing at Jungkook, who looked nervous.

"So, who are the mates of these two idiotic brats?"

Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other wondering who would step forward first. They stepped up together and bowed before the elder.

"Up. Up. Up you two come. Let me see your faces clearly."

They both straightened up, Yoongi stood still as he began to introduce himself, "Min Yoongi, Alpha, Second in command of Bangtan Pack and---"

"My Jimin's mate. Mmhm."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow as she finished his sentence. How does she know?

Aunt Maria let out a small chuckle at his expression.

"Jimin and you don't have marks. While those two..." She pointed at Jungkook and Taehyung. "They reek of each other and Taehyung is marked."

Jungkook and Taehyung's face went red as the others snickered and snorted including Yoongi.

"Why isn't Jimin marked?" Her voice sounded stern as she glanced at Jimin before turning back to Yoongi. Yoongi stared at Jimin who looked down at his feet in embarrassment.

"He will be. Soon." Yoongi's low voice reverberated in the room. Jimin looked up at him, his face becoming an intense shade of red.

"Hmm. And why couldn't you two wait?" She turned towards Taehyung and Jungkook, both looking uneasy as they were put on the spot.

"Jeon Jungkook...Alpha."

Aunt Maria nodded at Jungkook, "So?"

"I uh...well...Tae was..."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook as the latter tried to come up with an answer other than 'I couldn't control myself'. Taehyung was trying his best not to laugh at his mate's flustered expression.

"I'm glad you did." Aunt Maria said putting an end to Jungkook's stuttering who sighed in relief. "You two are very handsome. These idiots did well to have Alphas as their mates. They should thank the Moon Goddess."

Yoongi moved Jimin to his side, smiling but Jungkook and Taehyung looked more uncomfortable. They both knew they were lying to many people, but it was for the best.

"Mother...How did you come to know about this?" Jimin spoke up, relieved that she approved of Yoongi and Jungkook.

A flash of worry caused his mother's forehead to crease as she again took in the pack members who were spread around the room.