Chapter 16

JK's POV:

I forcefully tore my gaze away from Taehyung when I realized that Namjoon hyung was speaking to me. It had been an hour since our fight and I wanted this party to end already. I was tired and the only things stopping me from abandoning the party were Taehyung and food.

"What? Sorry." I looked down sheepishly.

He sighed loudly, Jin hyung giggling besides him. "Just claim him already."

My head snapped up at his words, my face going red. Momo and Jeongyeon snickered behind their hands. Before I could think of anything to say Yoongi hyung jogged up to us with a murderous expression on his face, Jimin trailing behind him, his face pale.

"What's wrong?" I instantly asked.

"Jiminie just got a call from Taehyung's father, asking where he was and demanding they both come back. He was yelling obscenities at Jimin so I gave him a piece of my mind about where he could shove his demands." Yoongi hyung looked at Namjoon. "He threatened us, of course."

Everyone standing around growled at the thought. Yoongi hyung tucked Jimin under his arm supporting him. He looked visibly shaken up.

"He doesn't care about me..." Jimin said in a small voice then he cleared his throat and began again. "It's not me he wants really. It's Taehyung. Ever since the Luna passed away he made Taehyung's life impossible, like he can't bear to see his own son happy. He treats him like a possession, always has."

Jin hyung patted Jimin's shoulder to console him. I could see Joon and Yoongi hyung look at each other meaningfully.

"We knew this was coming Jimin." Namjoon hyung smiled at him. "Don't worry. No harm will come to you."

"And Taehyung." I growled my eyes going back to rest on Taehyung who was listening to Sehun and Kai tell him some funny story.
He looked up and caught me staring at him. Even from this distance I could see the tinge of red on his skin, his eyes locked into mine.

"I'm taking Jiminie back to the house. Alpha, I think it would be best if you send everyone home now. We're...going to need the rest." I could sense that Yoongi huyng was seething inside. What did Taehyung's father say?

Namjoon hyung nodded, his jaw set.

T's POV:

I sensed Jungkook behind me but willed myself not to turn. I was hyper aware of him now. My wolf was whining for his touch and every time I looked at him, I remembered how it felt to have him on top of me.

Fuck. Stop thinking about that Taehyung.

Another familiar scent hit me so I turned to see Jimin and Yoongi hyung standing beside him too.

"Chim!" I enveloped him in a hug. Jimin latched on to me, sniffling.

"What's wrong?" I whispered then looked up at Jungkook and Yoongi, silently questioning them. I saw Yoongi's face darken and Jungkook scowled.

"W-where's your pho-one?" Jimin asked me.

"Somewhere in my luggage. Why?" I asked him.

"Y-your f-faather called." 

My hands became clammy but anger flooded me.
"What did he say?" I snarled.

"Demanded th-that we cut the bullshit and... and go back."

"When hell freezes over." Yoongi snarled behind him. "I'm not letting that motherfucker within a mile of you."