Chapter 19

JK's POV:

I felt Tae's slender hands pressing on my shoulders as I stood trying to control my anger. I turned abruptly, enveloping Tae in a hug and breathed in his scent.

Fuck. That was close. Fuck. Having a mate is...disorienting.

Kook? You alright? Tae asked through our link.

Yeah. I whispered back.

"It looks like he won't stop. Jungkook you need to calm down. Be more clearheaded." Namjoon hyung spoke up. 

"I can't! Not when it comes to Tae!"
My yell took all of us by surprise. Yoongi and Namjoon stared at me with narrowed eyes and Taehyung just looked at me with wide wet eyes.

"I...uh..." I began only to be interrupted with a loud crash. Our eyes widened as we ran out into the corridor.

"The kitchen!" Yoongi hyung grunted running ahead of us.

Oh Fuck! Tae's father would have had to go through there and Jin hyung and Jimin must be there!

We burst through the kitchen door to pause in confusion.
Hoseok, Chaneyeol, Kai and Jeongyeon huddled in the corner by the window laughing hysterically. Jimin was standing behind Jin hyung at the counter, a smile on his scared face; the contradictory emotions had turned his expression into a grimace. Jin hyung stood infront of him with a spatula in his hand threatening Alpha Kim who was covered... in Orange juice.

"You will pay for this Omega!" He growled making the four in the corner laugh louder.

"You dare touch my children again! And I will make you pay!" Jin hung fumed his face red.

"You..."

"Alpha Kim! Do not say another word to my mate. Leave while you can." Namjoon hyung yelled.

Tae's father looked around the room before turning to the door.

"Oh God. Oh my God. Joonie. I think..." Jin hyung didn't even complete his sentence before his limbs went limp. Jimin caught him immediately as Joon hyung rushed towards his mate's side. He picked him up in his arms easily, "I'll put him down for some rest." Namjoon said as he rushed out of the kitchen.

"Jiminie? Are you ok? What happened?" Yoongi moved towards Jimin who had gone red as soon as he heard his name.

"I uh...I was helping Jin hyung make breakfast... I didn't know why you...left. And...then he was here...Alpha Kim I mean. Everyone else entered too and he saw me and he started yelling at me that I was going to pay for what...Tae had done. That...I was just a useless Omega like his own son who couldn't even t-transform. Then I don't know what happened Jin hyung just threw the glass of juice at him and..." Jimin's sniffles got louder.

I could see that Yoongi hyung was deciding how to console his mate. I nudged him towards Jimin with my elbow.

"Uhhh...Jimine...its ok. Do you want...a...hug?"

"Yes." Jimin replied in a whisper before he rushed into Yoongi hyung's arms. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tae scowling cutely.

"It's all my fault." He looked at Jimin and Yoongi hyung sadly. "Entirely my fault. I'm sorry Chim. If it weren't for me..."

Jimin looked up, "Don't be crazy TaeTae it is not your fault that your father is a..."

"Asshole." Yoongi hyung finished his sentence.