Not an update

Short announcement? (Wrapped in an apologetic explanation) Idk Anyway. I know I've been missing for weeks. It's July now. I don't even remember the last time I wrote for 'Winning the Warrior' au but I have a legitimate reason for it. Postgraduate is sucking the life out of me. Actually postgraduate amidst a global pandemic and DL (distant learning) is sucking the life out of me. Instead of written exams, my professors decided to add more research papers to the semester course work. I'm literally writing 3 response papers and 2 research papers per week bringing my weekly academic word count to around 8-9k. In short I'm exhausted. research is difficult, finding original ideas is difficult, making professors agree to the ideas is difficult, formatting is difficult *face palm* This is to inform my readers (I am utterly shook that I have so many. Every time I open wattpad and see the view count on 'Sinner's second chance' I yell) that I will complete my AUs. I have many more swirling in my mind with the first chapters written. Please wait for them until the end of August (thesis proposal submissions in university). But it's not like I have not had any ideas or itches to write but they're short usually just for me to get an image or idea out of my head and record it. Now my friends have convinced me to put them out there for readers too so if you would like to read Drabbles and prompts(of all genres) you can find me on twitter (Username: HighonFics) ( fanficaddicts3). I will love to have more readers on there. Thankyou for the love and patience.