Epilogue

1 year later:

"Chim. Stop it."

"But look at this one!"

"No!" Taehyung felt the blush rise on his face, as a few heads turned to look at them. Jimin giggled and quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Just no." Taehyung face palmed as he lowered his voice.

"You're no fun, TaeTae!"

Taehyung sighed and turned to look all around the shop again. They had been wandering around for two hours already. Something shimmery caught his eyes in the corner and he mindlessly started walking towards the display. Once he had reached it, he understood why he had been so drawn to it. It was perfect, just what Taehyung had wanted.

"Damn." Jimin murmured as he leaned over him to touch the clothes on display. "It's so soft! Wait, let me call an attendant! It's a pity I can't wear something like this for now but maybe I could..."

Jimin's voice trailed off along with him as he went to call an attendant, leaving Taehyung alone.

"This is a designer piece, from the latest collection." Taehyung started at the new voice.

"Why is it in the corner then?"

"The article sold out in a matter of hours after it went on sale and it is a limited edition." The attendant answered Jimin who cursed under his breath. "This is the only set left and we do not have any other size."

Jimin nodded before realising the woman meant that it would not fit him. Taehyung saw him struggle not to say something rude, so he quickly stepped up.

"It'll fit me, I think."

The woman gave him a once over. "Yes sir, it will fit you without doubt."

"Please get it for me then."

"Yes Sir."

Taehyung watched as she took it off the display and left to have it packed. He turned to Jimin who was constantly muttering and cursing under his breath.

"I hate him!" He said loudly once the woman left.

"No, you don't." Taehyung snorted.

"I definitely do! I cannot fit in half of my clothes; I cannot dance without him hovering over me like like..."

"A caring and protective mate?" Taehyung snorted.

"I won't be able to go out in public in a few more weeks." Jimin sighed.

Taehyung patted his shoulder making him look up. "It is a blessing Chim. I wish I had the same gift as yours."

Jimin looked guilty for a moment and then he started babbling, "Of course I don't mean it like that! Definitely not like that! There is nobody happier than me about this! Like I could never have imagined that I would see this day, I would have a mate like Yoongi and..."

"It's ok Chim. I know what you meant." Taehyung hugged Jimin, "I'm glad you can still step out in public because that was one of the most difficult tasks I've ever done."

Jimin laughed and pulled away, "Seriously. It was hilarious! The way your face turned red when you told me what you wanted!"

"Yeesh. Shut up! I still have to buy Kook's gift."

"Didn't you already?" Jimin smirked at him making Taehyung punch him lightly on the shoulder before moving towards the counter.

-----------------