Chapter 35

Tae's POV:

"Ughh... Kook...move over..."

"Mmhm..."

I felt Jungkook's hold on me tighten rather than loosening up. His body was very warm, and it felt unbearably hot. I gave a slight push to his shoulder and he rolled off me finally. The air hit my body and I felt better. I turned to look at him rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, sorry I woke you up, but you were sleeping on top off me."

He turned towards me. "Ahan...my favourite position then."

I rolled my eyes at him as I climbed over him and got off the bed. Jungkook followed me after a few seconds to the bathroom and leaned against the door.

"Nice view..."

I moved to shut the door making Jungkook jump back and laugh loudly.

I was almost done showering when I heard multiple voices from the other side of the door, making me scowl.

Jungkook? Why do I hear so many voices in our room?

The 'guests' are here.

Jungkook's reply made me scowl since I knew he didn't like anyone in his room.

I'll be right out. I thought back to him before I realized that I hadn't carried clothes to the bathroom.

Kook? I need clothes. Just hand me anything.

Wait. Be right there.

I got out of the shower and stood waiting. Finally, I heard the lock click and Jungkook squeezed himself in through the small opening.

"Hey..."

"Hey..."

"Clothes?"

"Yeah. Here you go. He handed me the clothes he had draped over his arm."

"You ok?"

"I don't know."

They were on a tour of the Caves and wanted to see our room. What the fuck? How can they just invade someone's room? Jungkook's anger resonated in his thoughts.

It's ok, Kook. They must have a reason. I replied to him mentally as I tugged on my shirt. I looked him over, his body was tense, the opposite of his earlier languid state. I stepped over to him and pecked his lips.

"Come on... I'm hungry."

"That's my line." Jungkook replied before he smashed his lips to mine. It was a very hot and needy kiss which wouldn't have ended if not for the murmur of voices over in our room.

Jungkook huffed as he detached our bodies and turned to leave. I followed him to find Jackson and Jimin huddled on the floor playing some game. Jennie stood in-front of the bookshelf and Hwasa stood gazing out the window.

"TaeTae... We came to get you for breakfast!"

Jimin smiled at me but I could see worry riddling his eyes. I leaned over and hugged him in reply to his silent query. 

"This is a nice collection." Jennie spoke her back towards us still as she scanned Jungkook's bookshelf. "Whose is it?"

"Mine." Jungkook's struggle to stay calm was evident in the one word he uttered. I looked over at him quickly.

Jennie's head jerked in a nod as she turned and looked over at the room.

"I don't see much of Taehyung in the room."