2 -The girl with an Eye-patch

7 years had passed...

A girl wearing an eye patch walk through the busy street. This lively street is pack with people even though the sun's still not up high in the sky.

The little girl's looks weren't ordinary but the eye patch she's wearing ruins her beauty. Although it ruins her delicate countenance it still gives off a vibe of an unyielding aura. Which makes the girl look powerful.

Everyone notices her but no one dares to approach her.

Those who look at her feel like they were looking at the person high above and everyone doesn't know why.

They knew her as the girl who just appeared 7 years ago in the city. She was only a little lass who's only 10 years old but now that she turns 17 she's now a young lady in bloom.

That's all they knew about her. Nothing more. No one knows where she came from. No one knows who she is, but one thing this citizen knew is certain. Her name is Chen Ming Yu.

She was mysterious. Have a cold and distant aura around her. In short, she was unapproachable.

She has no one around her. They remember 7 years ago that some old couple adopted her but for some unknown reason, they suddenly died. All the citizens brushed it off since the couple is already in their old age. Their bones are already soft and their lifeline is already short.

But no one knew except Chen Ming Yu.

"Miss Chen, what are you going to buy today?"

"The same as usual." She answers indifferently but the shopkeeper just smiled at her as the people in this small city was already used to her cold and indifferent attitude.

"Miss Chen, are you going to participate in the Battle of Honor that will be held in the Zephyrus Continent?"

"Battle of Honor?" She asked. Her interest was piqued.

"It was a yearly competition in your age for them to have the chance to be chosen by a certain powerful guild. You should enter, maybe you could get a lot of knowledge and benefits there."

"Let me think about it." Chen Ming Yu pays the man silver coins for the food she buys and gives the man several gold coins from giving her knowledge about the competition.

"Think it through!" The shopkeeper waves his hand as he looks at the little girl disappearing figure.

Battle of Honor? Guild?

Should I go? Or disregard?

Zephyrus Continent is far from here. It's in the west while she's in the east. She will travel for a months time whether by land or by sea.

And she will need money.

And that was she's lacking.