34 - Knight Wolves

Five days had passed and the Battle of Honor has ended. Chen Ming Yu, Dei Min, Feng Bai, Jun Xi, and Yi Gu had entered the top 100 to have the possibility of being chosen by the 4 guilds.

And the one who's standing at the top of the pole is Chen Ming Yu. All the leaders of the 4 guilds like her but who will she choose?

"Chen Ming Yu from...somewhere than the road pays respect to the leaders."

Somewhere down the road? Is she a homeless girl? Thought of the other contenders.

"Miss Chen, you've shown us what you're capable of. That's why I'm raising my hand."

*whispers*

"The leader of the Blood Crusader chooses her."

"Look, look! All the other three also raises their hands!"

"Damn! I'm jealous."

"Miss Chen, who would you choose from the 4 of us?"

"I choose...the Knight Wolves"

All the crowd gasps from her answer. Knight Wolves? Who are they? They're just a guild that comes to decline over a year yet she chooses the Knight Wolves over the Blood Crusaders?

"Hahaha. I'm glad you choose my Knight Wolves Chen girl."

"This is what I wanted." She coldly stated and step back.

"Yi Gu from the North. Pays respect for the guild leaders." Yi Gu said respectfully. All the guild leaders raise their hands and Yi Gu, just like Chen Ming Yu chooses the Knight Wolves. The crowd can't help but to gasps from shock. Another stupid person chooses the decline guild?!

"Feng Bai also from the North chooses the guild of Knight Wolves."

The crowds' gasps again. What's up with these youngsters! They don't know what's really good for them!

"Jun Xi, from the North wanted to be part of Knight Wolves."

The crowd now is vomiting blood. All the guild leaders are raising their hands for them but they all choose the trashes guild. What the hell!

"Dei Min from the middle east love to be part of the Knight wolves."

Are this kid's brain flooded by water? Do they even know that the Knight Wolves had come to fallen? They are already the trash in the Zephyr Academy!

After the 5 of them finishes choosing. All the others didn't choose the Knight Wolves. But Ya Mi is still happy. He sees that these new recruited Knight Wolves are stronger than the others.

Ya Mi walked happily with Chen Ming Yu, Dei Min and the other three. This well-fitted man is only on his thirties. Women fancy him but he doesn't care, the only one in his heart is that only woman.

"So, Chen Girl, why did you choose my guild instead of the three?" Ya Mi asked turning his head to looked at the cold and distant Chen Ming Yu.

"Blood Crusader's leader is okay. The Basilisk leader, I don't know, but I can feel that he is the person who fawns to those that stronger than him. The last one is...meh." She answered honestly. And the four who are also following behind had thin strips of black line in their faces.

This girl, all of them are strong especially the leader of the Blood Crusaders, Qing Le!

Ya Mi laughed from her answers and thought: This girl is too honest.

"Do you want to know my impression of you?" She asked.

"Is it good or bad?" Ya Mi answers in a question.

"You will know after I said it."

"So, what is it?"

"You're not bad."

The four animals stiffened from what they heard. And looked at Ya Mi's expression.

"Is that a compliment Chen girl? Actually, that's good."

But your heart is sad and in pain. These last words, Chen Ming Yu only kept it to her heart, not blurting it out.

The six of them enter the field of the Knight Wolves guild. The palace in front of them is stunning! And from outside, there is six-figure waiting for them. Lan Bao is one of them.

"Ming Yu! I know it! You'll choose our guild!"

"Of course I will. I choose him because he's not bad at all."

"Wow, this is the first time I heard you complimenting someone." Lan Bao spoke and turn to look at her leader saying teasingly; "You're lucky, leader."

"I'm born lucky Lan Bao."

"Wow, leader. Now don't be lazy and find something for their own mission!"

"Lan Bao, who are you talking to?" Ya Mi said with a grim expression.

"Err. It's leader hehehe. I'm going to send them to their room."

"You better do."

"Ahehehe. Let's go guys."

Leader Ya Mi you're so scary!!!