11 - Black Colosseum (1)

Lan Bao accompanies Chen Ming Yu to the other side of the fighting colosseum. Which is the black colosseum where all the slaves or products resided in. Black Colosseum, in short, is a slave market.

People with money will come here to buy and torture them. It was clearly torturous and inhumane.

When they enter the black colosseum, it was dark, filthy and stinky.

A disgusting place.

Lan Bao covers her nose but Chen Ming Yu's eyes are becoming chilly, seeing the sight in front of her.

They dared to treat these people worse than a pig!

Lan Bao notices Chen Ming Yu's surrounding.

Too cold.

It seems the temperature here suddenly becomes lower.

Too dangerous! Who is Chen Ming Yu in the end?

"Lan Bao." Chen Ming turns to Lan Bao and gave her a lot of gold coins and silver coins. She even gave her ingots of golds.

"Buy me a large manor, clothing, and foods."

"Yes. I will."

Lan Bao instantly understands what Chen Ming Yu wanted to do. So she immediately storms out in the room to buy what she said.

A special envoy notice Chen Ming Yu when he enters the room and he immediately put on a business smile as he goes closer to her.

"Young lady, what can I do for you?"

"I want to buy...." Chen Ming Yu paused and walk closer to number three's cage. She looks at him and number 3 also look back at her.

His eyes are cold but it's nothing compared to Chen Ming Yu's frosty eyes.

Number 3 shivered.

"Do you want to come with me?" Her cold voice attracted every slave in the room. They saw a 17-year-old girl emitting a very cold aura. An aura that makes their heart shivered. Not only that. They can also feel, this girl had a natural killing intent in her body.

"I will give you freedom."

"Young lady, this man is number 3 and he's actually hard to tame."

"I said...I want to buy them all...no matter what."

"w-what?"

"How much? Tell me. I can give you all the money right here right now." She said coldly.

"This...I will report first to my boss."

"Go ahead. I will wait."

She will buy all of them? For what use?

"What did you say?! A little girl wants to buy all of my slaves?! Is she going to make my business go down?!"

"Boss, what are we going to do?"

"Kill her!"

"But boss! She is just a kid!"

"You're going to kill her or I'm the one who's going to kill you? Choose."

"I will do as you said! I'm going to send some powerful cultivator to eliminate her."

*******************

"Listen up. My name is Chen Ming Yu. I will give you freedom if you follow me. If you don't want to, you can rest assured that I will not stop you from running away." She said looking at all the slaves in their cages.

"Ming Yu! I already buy everything."

"Good. Leave for now. The danger is coming."

"What? What did you do?"

"I did not do anything. They just wanted to eliminate me." Of course, their boss wants to eliminate me because it's their business after all that I am wiping out.

"I won't leave, Ming Yu. I would rather fight than leave you here." Lan Bao said. Her eyes full of determination and fighting spirit as she looked at Chen Ming Yu's entire being.

"Heh. The people coming here are strong. Aren't you scared?"

"Scared? I am a child of a mercenary! A student in Zephyr and a member of the Knight Wolves! I don't mind giving them a beating!"

"That's more like it."

BANG!

The silently big closed doors suddenly open with a bang. And five middle-aged black-robed men enter the room. They all looked at Chen Ming Yu and Lan Bao arrogantly and laughed.

"Seriously?! This little girls are the one we are going to kill? Haha! This task is simply easy!"

"Boss overestimated these little kids. They even call us five to deal with them!"

"With just a slight pinch of my fingers, these little girls are going to crushed into smithereens."

"Miss, you should leave." a cold and gruff voice landed on Chen Ming Yu's ears from behind. She slowly turns her head and smiled at number 3. She simply said: "Don't worry. We will deal with this. I already said I will give you freedom. I won't take back my words."

"Hohoho. Are you really going to place your hope in getting out of here to a little girl? You're being delusional number 3. She won't even have the capability to defeat us nor kill us!"

One of the black-robed men said but number three stays indifferent as he stared coldly at him. A cold smile appear on his face making it more sinister with all of his scars plastered all over his face.

"Let see." Number 3 confidently said, with a smile still on his lips. For the first time in his life, he will believe in someone. He will put his trust on this little girl.

If she is not strong, how could she say those words to him with confidence? If she said she will deal with them then, she will deal with them nicely and easy.

He will believe her...

He will believe that she will be the person who can help him and his brothers get out in this place.

As long she can give them freedom, he will follow her for the rest of his life.

"Miss, bring us out in this hell." Number 3 said looking at Chen Ming Yu's dainty back.

"Alright. I promise you that."

Chen Ming Yu looked at the five black-robed men in front of her and a mocking smile appeared on her beautiful small face that completely enrage the five of them.

A small little girl dared to mock us?!

"You stinky brat! You will die in my hands!"

"Lan Bao, are you ready? If you need any help, just shout my name."

"Alright. Ming Yu, I've been ready since I stand in my own two feet! I'm born ready!"

"That's good to hear."

Chen Ming Yu was the first to move, followed by Lan Bao holding her sword. Alarmed, the five black-robed men defended themselves to the sudden attack made by the two little girls.

Chen Ming Yu on the other hand, after kicking one of them, charge towards the leader of the group.

Even without using any weapons, she can definitely defeat this man with her own bare hands.